You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Fine.
Unlynch LIS, lynch swings
Unlynch LIS, lynch swings
How about it Sandy? You want to disclose your gender for the lulz?Oh. I missed that. I hope this person is a she since they have a sandy V.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Either way, LIS will get the gender wrong. That LIS, she's so silly!How about it Sandy? You want to disclose your gender for the lulz?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you calling DVM a noob? 😛You dumb-asses voting for me are making a mistake. But, yanno ... n00bs.
Either way, LIS will get the gender wrong. That LIS, she's so silly!
I see what you did there.
I see what you did there.
*********
GODDAMNIT! Now I'm destined to lurk another thread. Son of a bitch.
*********
GODDAMNIT! Now I'm destined to lurk another thread. Son of a bitch.
*********
Unofficial tally
Rogert 4 (cyndia, grady, fs, rojo)
Sandy 2 (FFM, html)
grady 2 (krist, gwen)
cyndia 2 (lis, vetash)
fs 5 (stl, roger, WZ, TP, conflag)
lis 3 (html, dvmd, sandy)
SOV 2 (allie, MJ)
html 0
TP 1 (SOV)
swings 2 (orca, BI)
rojo 1 (willow)
willow 1 (allie)
orca 1 (zensing)
Rogert 4 (cyndia, grady, fs, rojo)
Sandy 2 (FFM, html)
grady 2 (krist, gwen)
cyndia 2 (lis, vetash)
fs 5 (stl, roger, WZ, TP, conflag)
lis 3 (html, dvmd, sandy)
SOV 2 (allie, MJ)
html 0
TP 1 (SOV)
swings 2 (orca, BI)
rojo 1 (willow)
willow 1 (allie)
orca 1 (zensing)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Woahhhh stealing my job??Unofficial tally
Rogert 4 (cyndia, grady, fs, rojo)
Sandy 2 (FFM, html)
grady 2 (krist, gwen)
cyndia 2 (lis, vetash)
fs 5 (stl, roger, WZ, TP, conflag)
lis 3 (html, dvmd, sandy)
SOV 2 (allie, MJ)
html 0
TP 1 (SOV)
swings 2 (orca, BI)
rojo 1 (willow)
willow 1 (allie)
orca 1 (zensing)
No, the street corner is still all yoursWoahhhh stealing my job??
Woahhhh stealing my job??

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How many times do I have to tell you. I ain't no common slore.No, the street corner is still all yours
So you're a fancy slore?How many times do I have to tell you. I ain't no common slore.
I'm out right now. @Frozenshades has 2 hrs before I close
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Extremely high class.So you're a fancy slore?
She posted a vote for swings
Oops... 😳 Sorry orca.
unlynch orca
I thought this closed sooner. Since we have two hours, however, I think I'll wait an hour and see if FrozenShades defends himself.
Are you calling DVM a noob? 😛
My goal was to get something started between LIS and I so that we could call this a "real" WW, but he didn't do anything...

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I has a disappointMy goal was to get something started between LIS and I so that we could call this a "real" WW, but he didn't do anything...![]()
unlynch LIS, lynch FS
Actually, changed my mind...unlynch FS, lynch BI
Still no reply from FS... 🙁
Okay. I'm tired and I want to make a decision. Lynch willow based off of extremely week feels. I'm getting off for the night. Tbh, I'm not getting much of a wolf feel from anyone, and I don't want to pile on the frontrunner just for the sake of it.
Okay. I'm tired and I want to make a decision. Lynch willow based off of extremely week feels. I'm getting off for the night. Tbh, I'm not getting much of a wolf feel from anyone, and I don't want to pile on the frontrunner just for the sake of it.
*********
GODDAMNIT! Now I'm destined to lurk another thread. Son of a bitch.
*********
It's ok. You've been baptized. Next time you get more of a chance. 🙂
My goal was to get something started between LIS and I so that we could call this a "real" WW, but he didn't do anything...![]()
Oops. I was supposed to yell at you here instead of on FB?
My bad.
I'm kinda with DVMD on this one.
unlynch whoever I'm lynching and lynch BI
Just feels....
unlynch whoever I'm lynching and lynch BI
Just feels....
Vanilla villager here. I've still never been an original wolf outside of that one round of SpeedWW.
I'm just a silly student with propofol. Don't lynch me
Lynch closed, results pending.
The class convenes and gathers their supplies. No one seems to be able to find FS.
"He's too inactive!"
"He'll never be a good vet!"
It is soon determine that he cannot pass this class and he is sent to the disciplinary committee to argue his case. He doesn't try very hard and the committee is unimpressed with his effort. Failed is FrozenShades, the veterinary student with propofol.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist
Night deadline Noon EDT.
"He's too inactive!"
"He'll never be a good vet!"
It is soon determine that he cannot pass this class and he is sent to the disciplinary committee to argue his case. He doesn't try very hard and the committee is unimpressed with his effort. Failed is FrozenShades, the veterinary student with propofol.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing
27. krist
Night deadline Noon EDT.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gotta say, this role reveal went right over my headI'm just a silly student with propofol. Don't lynch me

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doesn't help that I don't know what any of these terms mean. And I'm too lazy to Google atmGotta say, this role reveal went right over my head![]()
Propofol? I thought that was the same for human medicine....Doesn't help that I don't know what any of these terms mean. And I'm too lazy to Google atm
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know what propofol is but I didn't realize he was literally referring to his roleDoesn't help that I don't know what any of these terms mean. And I'm too lazy to Google atm
Probably, but we don't get to pharm til 2nd yearPropofol? I thought that was the same for human medicine....
As do a lot of things. 😉Gotta say, this role reveal went right over my head![]()
I think there weren't a lot of people on the thread at that point to change their votes anyway.
It's an induction agent (IV administered drug)Probably, but we don't get to pharm til 2nd year
For me personally, I am not heartbroken that we lost someone who can use Propofol. I can see a mod using this and saying, "You decided to give the full dose of propofol within a couple of seconds, resulting in the death of "insert person's name here." Not saying person is a wolf, but person could have been an assassin that didn't realize his power/would be up to chance.
@O Grady - Other big ones to know:
Acepromazine, telazol, and torb are all sedation drugs, pre-anesthetics
Sevoflurane and isolfurane are used for maintenance of anesthesia.
Atropine sulfate/glycopyrollate - used when patients have a low heart rate
Epi - used with a drop in blood pressure.
Those are the main ones I could see Dyachei including in the game. She may have included post op pain meds (ie. Carprofen/Rimadyl), but other than that I don't think there is anything too crazy included.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As do a lot of things. 😉
I think there weren't a lot of people on the thread at that point to change their votes anyway.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My god @SummerTheLynx
Do you ever stop showing off?
Do you ever stop showing off?
I am actually starting to get frustrated by this. I am not showing off, this isn't some crazy knowledge that I am imparting here. I am letting him know about the stuff, and to others that haven't been a surgery nurse/veterinarian before, this way they are informed when debate starts around x vet student with x drug...My god @SummerTheLynx
Do you ever stop showing off?
@SummerTheLynx Nerd!! Can we make it official that he is now GunnerTheLynx? (I forget who came up with that.)
I could see propofol being a blocker role too. Knock someone out for a short time.
I could see propofol being a blocker role too. Knock someone out for a short time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Credit to WZ 😉@SummerTheLynx Nerd!! Can we make it official that he is now GunnerTheLynx? (I forget who came up with that.)
I could see propofol being a blocker role too. Knock someone out for a short time.
Come on STL, you know I'm just messing with you 🙂I am actually starting to get frustrated by this. I am not showing off, this isn't some crazy knowledge that I am imparting here. I am letting him know about the stuff, and to others that haven't been a surgery nurse/veterinarian before, this way they are informed when debate starts around x vet student with x drug...
Sorry, my computer thinks its on dial-up speed tonight, didn't load your reply before I called you a nerd. It was a helpful post, and I (probably WZ too) was just teasing.I am actually starting to get frustrated by this. I am not showing off, this isn't some crazy knowledge that I am imparting here. I am letting him know about the stuff, and to others that haven't been a surgery nurse/veterinarian before, this way they are informed when debate starts around x vet student with x drug...
I am less inclined to believe that propofol is strictly the blocker role. Isolfurane and sevolfurane are probably in this game (or at least 1 of them), and I am betting that this is either a blocking or silencing role, and propofol is either blocking, silencing, or killing@SummerTheLynx Nerd!! Can we make it official that he is now GunnerTheLynx? (I forget who came up with that.)
I could see propofol being a blocker role too. Knock someone out for a short time.
>Credit to WZ 😉
Come on STL, you know I'm just messing with you 🙂
Do I though? Maybe I could just be clueless?
Sorry, my computer thinks its on dial-up speed tonight, didn't load your reply before I called you a nerd. It was a helpful post, and I (probably WZ too) was just teasing.
I was thinking propofol is shorter-acting so it would be more likely to be a temporary effect. Any of those could be an assassin role if it was given incorrectly, couldn't it? (I don't know if any of that is based on accurate facts... I haven't learned that stuff yet.)I am less inclined to believe that propofol is strictly the blocker role. Isolfurane and sevolfurane are probably in this game (or at least 1 of them), and I am betting that this is either a blocking or silencing role, and propofol is either blocking, silencing, or killing
>
Do I though? Maybe I could just be clueless?
View attachment 186484
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think it depends on how basic this back to the basics game is. Would an assassin role be considered basic? Would there be a blocking role AND a silencing role? Idk.I am less inclined to believe that propofol is strictly the blocker role. Isolfurane and sevolfurane are probably in this game (or at least 1 of them), and I am betting that this is either a blocking or silencing role, and propofol is either blocking, silencing, or killing
>
Do I though? Maybe I could just be clueless?
View attachment 186484
Aw, it's a compliment when I compare you to Castiel, he is my favorite character 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean theoretically yes. However, incorrectly giving the other ones has to do with amounts given, whereas propofol has to do with speed in which it is given (and of course amount as well). I guess that's what I see the difference being for me anyway.I was thinking propofol is shorter-acting so it would be more likely to be a temporary effect. Any of those could be an assassin role if it was given incorrectly, couldn't it? (I don't know if any of that is based on accurate facts... I haven't learned that stuff yet.)
I think it depends on how basic this back to the basics game is. Would an assassin role be considered basic? Would there be a blocking role AND a silencing role? Idk.
Aw, it's a compliment when I compare you to Castiel, he is my favorite character 😀
I don't know what constitutes a stereotypical basic WW game (or if a stereotype even exists). A basic mafia game of 25 people includes 1 assassin, 2 blocking roles, and generally a chaos who can do both.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was thinking it would be more like a seer, tracker, blocker, and protector. But I don't know. I've neither played a basic WW game nor played a large enough Mafia game for there to be special roles besides the detective.I mean theoretically yes. However, incorrectly giving the other ones has to do with amounts given, whereas propofol has to do with speed in which it is given (and of course amount as well). I guess that's what I see the difference being for me anyway.
I don't know what constitutes a stereotypical basic WW game (or if a stereotype even exists). A basic mafia game of 25 people includes 1 assassin, 2 blocking roles, and generally a chaos who can do both.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually I did some research and there probably is/was an assassin role.I mean theoretically yes. However, incorrectly giving the other ones has to do with amounts given, whereas propofol has to do with speed in which it is given (and of course amount as well). I guess that's what I see the difference being for me anyway.
I don't know what constitutes a stereotypical basic WW game (or if a stereotype even exists). A basic mafia game of 25 people includes 1 assassin, 2 blocking roles, and generally a chaos who can do both.
Also learned that WW exists outside of the internet!
Don't you people sleep?
I thought I was bad staying up until almost 2 reading a book.
I thought I was bad staying up until almost 2 reading a book.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was actually trying not to sleep, there was a 24 hour livestream of a charity event going on. But I eventually passed out 🙁Don't you people sleep?
I thought I was bad staying up until almost 2 reading a book.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K