You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Back from the skies early (last student cancelled 🙁)...
Lynch FS
no reason.
Lynch FS
no reason.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ahem. I mean, clearly The Stand was the best game evar. I don't need to play any silly lounge games to know thatNow I'm not allowed to play along? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to like this at least 10 more times.You listen to Coldplay
Also Imma let chu finish but the Saints RoWW game was one of the best games of all time
All these games these noobs be mentioning, I don't even remember a single one of them. So, obviously those games sucked.
Lynch Rogert
TP how does it feel to know you popped my WW cherry with that game? 😉I want to like this at least 10 more times.
Also Imma let chu finish but the Saints RoWW game was one of the best games of all time
I'm going to go with proud. Maybe honored?TP how does it feel to know you popped my WW cherry with that game? 😉
I think grady is posting about the same amount of chatter as usual, so I'm not suspicious of him so far, but I agree that's a good thing to pay attention to.haha nah its just that I think some wolves are particularly chatty to avoid being called out for being "quiet"...so they may post a lot but not really say anything substantial
No judgement, just teasing. 🙂Let's see...101, noobs v boobs, vet school, inheritance...
I work in a cubicle and get really bored. Don't judge me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or you are getting older and having memory problems. Could be that.All these games these noobs be mentioning, I don't even remember a single one of them. So, obviously those games sucked.
For real favorite games: Shangri La, Shark WWeek, The Dark Side 😀
unlynch pearl lynch rogert
@Frozenshades
Unlynch Frozenshades
Lynch Rogert
Unlynch Frozenshades
Lynch Rogert
OT: WHy is TP's name a different color than everyone else's?
This is driving me crazy.
Hell, it is a reason to lynch.
unlynch FS lynch TP .
This is driving me crazy.
Hell, it is a reason to lynch.
unlynch FS lynch TP .
Haven't really had a chance to fully catch up (trying to find my missing wallet) but wanted to get my vote in lynch swings
I have no feels yet on anyone and went out last night so I missed the mayor vote.
I have no feels yet on anyone and went out last night so I missed the mayor vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahaha it's because I'm on probationOT: WHy is TP's name a different color than everyone else's?
This is driving me crazy.
Hell, it is a reason to lynch.
unlynch FS lynch TP .
Way to add insult to injury there, SOVOT: WHy is TP's name a different color than everyone else's?
This is driving me crazy.
Hell, it is a reason to lynch.
unlynch FS lynch TP .
**********lynvh rogert *********^
Someone keep the tally going (ahem @WildZoo)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unOfficial Fail Tally:
Rogert 8 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia, OG, FS, pearl, BI)
Pearl 0
OG 2 (krist, gwen)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 2 (STL, rogert)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
TP 1 (SOV)
Swings 1 (orca)
Waffles: at least 4
20/26 votes accounted for.
Rogert 8 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia, OG, FS, pearl, BI)
Pearl 0
OG 2 (krist, gwen)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 2 (STL, rogert)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
TP 1 (SOV)
Swings 1 (orca)
Waffles: at least 4
20/26 votes accounted for.
Last edited:
unOfficial Fail Tally:
Rogert 4 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia, OG, FS, pearl, BI)
.
Counting fail. @StartingoverVet will be proud.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Math is hard!Counting fail. @StartingoverVet will be proud.
There were 5 waffles. Accuracy is an important tally-keeping skill.unOfficial Fail Tally:
Rogert 8 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia, OG, FS, pearl, BI)
Pearl 0
OG 2 (krist, gwen)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 2 (STL, rogert)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
TP 1 (SOV)
Swings 1 (orca)
Waffles: at least 4
20/26 votes accounted for.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I said at least 4! 😛There were 5 waffles. Accuracy is an important tally-keeping skill.![]()
You must fight for your right to live, little noob![]()
Am I allowed to just accept failure?
Glad to see I didn't miss anything important 🙄
I guess my vote won't matter
##lynch rogert##
I guess my vote won't matter
##lynch rogert##
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See, this kind of response, instead of an actual defense, makes me feel more confident in my vote. Even though it was RNG. I thought you had read game threads.I dunno. I feel like I was just an RNG vote. Pretty hard to argue with a roll of the dice 😛
Ok, you win.I said at least 4! 😛
You must fight for your right to live, little noob
Tell us why we shouldn't lynch you. Yeah, most day 2 votes are fairly random, or based on only slight feels, because we don't have much info to go on or a voting history to analyze. But at some point it's a good idea to defend yourself so we don't accidentally lynch someone with a really important role.I dunno. I feel like I was just an RNG vote. Pretty hard to argue with a roll of the dice 😛
See, this kind of response, instead of an actual defense, makes me feel more confident in my vote. Even though it was RNG. I thought you had read game threads.
And from what I've seen most of those defenses are "my role is important!" But this is a back to basics game which I understand to mean there aren't a lot of important roles; such as mine which is generic villager. With the lack of information, failing me is as reasonable a fail as any. Best case scenario is that I'm lying and you get a wolf, worst case I'm telling the truth and you just lose a random body.
If I have an argument in my favor, it's that I'm active on the thread. But depending on you ask that's actually a bad thing 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meh from experience it buys you 1-2 more days. But don't use this approach, lying as a villager is bad! 😛I suppose I could lie and say I'm a protector or something in the name of self-preservation but that seems incredibly counterproductive.
Fwiw, I believe him/her, and am sticking with a fun alternative of fs, since I irrationally feel like she is a wolf in the few games that she has played.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hypocrite 😛Meh from experience it buys you 1-2 more days. But don't use this approach, lying as a villager is bad! 😛
Fwiw, I believe him/her, and am sticking with a fun alternative of fs, since I irrationally feel like she is a wolf in the few games that she has played.
and FS is a guy!
THis has me convinced Rogert is a villager.And from what I've seen most of those defenses are "my role is important!" But this is a back to basics game which I understand to mean there aren't a lot of important roles; such as mine which is generic villager. With the lack of information, failing me is as reasonable a fail as any. Best case scenario is that I'm lying and you get a wolf, worst case I'm telling the truth and you just lose a random body.
If I have an argument in my favor, it's that I'm active on the thread. But depending on you ask that's actually a bad thing 😛
FWIW.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. I am willing to waffle. Lynch FS. I can never get a good read on him anyway.And from what I've seen most of those defenses are "my role is important!" But this is a back to basics game which I understand to mean there aren't a lot of important roles; such as mine which is generic villager. With the lack of information, failing me is as reasonable a fail as any. Best case scenario is that I'm lying and you get a wolf, worst case I'm telling the truth and you just lose a random body.
If I have an argument in my favor, it's that I'm active on the thread. But depending on you ask that's actually a bad thing 😛
I agree. Meh.
Unlynch Rogert, lynch LIS.
Unlynch Rogert, lynch LIS.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Forgot to unlynch. unlynch little noob, lynch FSHmmm. I am willing to waffle. Lynch FS. I can never get a good read on him anyway.
Hypocrite 😛
and FS is a guy!
Thank you. And I've only been an original wolf like two or three times. Can't help it when jerks decide to convert you.
I couldn't care less if you count waffles
I couldn't care less if you count waffles
But they're delicious and nutritious.
*counts back to see he was a wolf 2 times. Votes fs again bc the 3 is used to account for now*Thank you. And I've only been an original wolf like two or three times. Can't help it when jerks decide to convert you.
Totally jk, I mean do I really have time to do something like that. @WildZoo care to check on that? 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hell no. I've got better things to do.*counts back to see he was a wolf 2 times. Votes fs again bc the 3 is used to account for now*
Totally jk, I mean do I really have time to do something like that. @WildZoo care to check on that? 🙂
Math is hard!
You're telling me!
I'm back. A wallaby humped my arm in front of a group of children and their parents today...
Lynch Rogert since picking someone else would be irrelevant at this point tbh
Actually quite the opposite. Picking the person in the lead is irrelevant. Picking someone else enables the ability for someone to make a come back. this makes you my vote for tomorrow 🙂You're telling me!
I'm back. A wallaby humped my arm in front of a group of children and their parents today...
Lynch Rogert since picking someone else would be irrelevant at this point tbh
@Rogert Is your role just generic villager, without even any name? Or do you just mean you have no ability? If you do have a name other than "generic villager" I'm not asking for it, just wondering if there is a name besides villager.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually quite the opposite. Picking the person in the lead is irrelevant. Picking someone else enables the ability for someone to make a come back. this makes you my vote for tomorrow 🙂
Well, I actually am slightly more useful than the average villager. ^^;
I'm inclined to believe the n00b, as they (don't know your gender) as they seem honest, perhaps overly so.
unlynch roger lynch fs
LIS is already dead right?
unlynch roger lynch fs
LIS is already dead right?
I was just being annoying. 😀I couldn't care less if you count waffles
LIS was let back into the class, during the night write-up.I'm inclined to believe the n00b, as they (don't know your gender) as they seem honest, perhaps overly so.
unlynch roger lynch fs
LIS is already dead right?
@Rogert Is your role just generic villager, without even any name? Or do you just mean you have no ability? If you do have a name other than "generic villager" I'm not asking for it, just wondering if there is a name besides villager.
Role name is Vet Student
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K