-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
results are pending. actually several have gone out
Guys - I'm having issues typing so short and sweet.
DVMD is found dead. There's is no heartbeat to be found.
Dead is DVMD, a vet student
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - veterinary student
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist
21 players remain. Lynch deadline 12 noon. unless we reach plurality and we will push through.
DVMD is found dead. There's is no heartbeat to be found.
Dead is DVMD, a vet student
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing
27. krist
21 players remain. Lynch deadline 12 noon. unless we reach plurality and we will push through.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I can't PM today. I'm just curious why anyone would want to restrict me of all people to posting in the thread...that's just asking for trouble. Also, why all the WZ hate? What did I do to deserve this? 😢
**************************
Good luck, villagers!
Now, I am forced to study for my equine med exam... 🙁
*************************
Good luck, villagers!

Now, I am forced to study for my equine med exam... 🙁
*************************
So Zen, there are students floating around without powers.
Yep. I was completely off-base. Sorry, Rogert.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I had the exact same suspicion. Ah well.Yep. I was completely off-base. Sorry, Rogert.
Gonna stick with lynch krist unless other info turns up
******lynch swings****
Sorry about your hand, Dyachei!!!
Going to stick with lynch Ogrady for now...may not be able to check in much tonight.
DVMd was suspicious of them (along with others) and is now dead - which either means she was right about O'Grady OR OG is a villager but the wolves killed DVMd to make us think she was on the right track 🤔
DVMd was suspicious of them (along with others) and is now dead - which either means she was right about O'Grady OR OG is a villager but the wolves killed DVMd to make us think she was on the right track 🤔
I don't read into people dying after suspicions are thrown out anymore. There should be at least 1 veteran on the wolves team that would veto that in a second, or encourage it thinking that someone like myself would be like "well a veteran would not allow that." It brings us into one or those conundrums such as the one so beautifully depicted in princess bride, where we can psychoanalyze it to death and arrive at no answer. So meh?Going to stick with lynch Ogrady for now...may not be able to check in much tonight.
DVMd was suspicious of them (along with others) and is now dead - which either means she was right about O'Grady OR OG is a villager but the wolves killed DVMd to make us think she was on the right track 🤔
Agreed.I don't read into people dying after suspicions are thrown out anymore. There should be at least 1 veteran on the wolves team that would veto that in a second, or encourage it thinking that someone like myself would be like "well a veteran would not allow that." It brings us into one or those conundrums such as the one so beautifully depicted in princess bride, where we can psychoanalyze it to death and arrive at no answer. So meh?
lynch ogrady based on feels and agreement with other people's feels, not because of dvmd being killed.
I don't know how "back to basics" this game is, but is there a chance that when LIS was brought back to life he was brought back as a wolf? Is conversion res a thing?
Awwwww, that's cute. Trying to ramp up the "Oooooo... LIS might be a rez/conversion!" card.
First, OG killed DVMD; stopped her heart somehow. Maybe she's 'cardiac arrest' or something (given that the first wolf we found was PTE).
lynch OG
Second, I'd appreciate continued protection. Thx.
yeah, it's a long story. it's supposed to happen like that.
Oddly enough, I always read it as 'gentle rectal'.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awwwww, that's cute. Trying to ramp up the "Oooooo... LIS might be a rez/conversion!" card.
First, OG killed DVMD; stopped her heart somehow. Maybe she's 'cardiac arrest' or something (given that the first wolf we found was PTE).
lynch OG
Second, I'd appreciate continued protection. Thx.
Oddly enough, I always read it as 'gentle rectal'.

Interestingly, STL lobbied hard against TP being lynched, and is now lobbying against OG being lynched.
So hard, in fact, that I'm having a tough time believing STL is a wolf. No wolf would be that dumb. So I think it must just be misplaced assessment.
So hard, in fact, that I'm having a tough time believing STL is a wolf. No wolf would be that dumb. So I think it must just be misplaced assessment.
I don't read into people dying after suspicions are thrown out anymore. There should be at least 1 veteran on the wolves team that would veto that in a second, or encourage it thinking that someone like myself would be like "well a veteran would not allow that." It brings us into one or those conundrums such as the one so beautifully depicted in princess bride, where we can psychoanalyze it to death and arrive at no answer. So meh?
Here's the video, if you want. I couldn't resist posting it. I should go back and rewatch that soon...
On a game note - I'll trust LIS on this. Make my revive worth it!
lynch OG
lynch OG
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch krist lynch OG
lol first of all, I'm a dude. Secondly, would a conversion res be so far out there? I didn't point a quivering finger, I just asked if it was possible. You seem awfully quick to get defensive and throw me under the busAwwwww, that's cute. Trying to ramp up the "Oooooo... LIS might be a rez/conversion!" card.
First, OG killed DVMD; stopped her heart somehow. Maybe she's 'cardiac arrest' or something (given that the first wolf we found was PTE).
lynch OG
Second, I'd appreciate continued protection. Thx.
Oddly enough, I always read it as 'gentle rectal'.
And with that information, lynch OG.
Or is this just revenge for all the times you've been mistaken for a female? lolDammit. OG is a guy?
Sigh.
I trust DVMD's suspicions, lynch OG
On a completely off-topic note, every time I see OG I think original gangster. Thanks for that visual image, OG! 😉
lol first of all, I'm a dude. Secondly, would a conversion res be so far out there? I didn't point a quivering finger, I just asked if it was possible. You seem awfully quick to get defensive and throw me under the bus
I just found it amusing that you were trying to generate that nugget of distrust yesterday back before TP was lynched and people started realizing how sketchville you were. Well. Except for Krist, who seems to have been pretty onto you for a bit now, along with DVMD.
But no, it's not impossible for me to be converted. But given that someone has spoken up acknowledging rezzing me, I think that speaks for itself.
Or is this just revenge for all the times you've been mistaken for a female? lol
Uh..... no.
But thx for playing.
*****lynch OG*****
unlynch krist lynch OG
I think it's pretty fair to say that barring conversion down the road, krist is probably a villager. Krist voted for OG long before there was any vocal suspicion, and then stuck with it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You think these are lobbying hard? 🤣 I stated that TP had good reasons for doing what she did, which can be verified by WZ or o Grady. And then I stated that we shouldnt base the lynch of o Grady off of silly reasons like The fact that DVMD died after she was suspicious of him. *****unlynch whoever, lynch o grady*******Interestingly, STL lobbied hard against TP being lynched, and is now lobbying against OG being lynched.
So hard, in fact, that I'm having a tough time believing STL is a wolf. No wolf would be that dumb. So I think it must just be misplaced assessment.
No, I meant you calling me a sheUh..... no.
But thx for playing.
No, I meant you calling me a she
I know what you meant. But yer comment about me being called a girl was nonsensical. Anyone who has played WW in pre-vet for a while knows my history of gender conversion with players. I'm infamous for it.
You think these are lobbying hard? 🤣 I stated that TP had good reasons for doing what she did, which can be verified by WZ or o Grady. And then I stated that we shouldnt base the lynch of o Grady off of silly reasons like The fact that DVMD died after she was suspicious of him. *****unlynch whoever, lynch o grady*******
Yeah, I do. You had more than one post trying to dissuade people from voting for TP. Then you followed that up by defending another wolf. So yes, I'd call it 'lobbying hard'. It was certainly more than "Eh, I kinda doubt these peeps are wolves."
##lynch og##
I don't see why it was nonsensical....I was just making a joke along those same linesI know what you meant. But yer comment about me being called a girl was nonsensical. Anyone who has played WW in pre-vet for a while knows my history of gender conversion with players. I'm infamous for it.
It wasn't meant to be a personal attackI don't see why it was nonsensical....I was just making a joke along those same linesIt wasn't meant to be a personal attack
I didn't take it as a personal attack. 🙂 Maybe I didn't get it, after all.
I did? I really don't remember posting more than the one post that said something like "TP could be a wolf, but I just wanted to say that she has legit reasons for her vote." Maybe I am becoming forgetful like you, meh. And again, I didn't defend O grady. Just thought the train of thought was silly. And Ik it is pointless debating this, as I am just making myself more suspicious, but don't really care, as I feel I was not lobbying hard.Yeah, I do. You had more than one post trying to dissuade people from voting for TP. Then you followed that up by defending another wolf. So yes, I'd call it 'lobbying hard'. It was certainly more than "Eh, I kinda doubt these peeps are wolves."
Can we get a plurality?
Well I can see where this is going, so I might as well soak up my last day of it.
GO WOLVESSS!!!
Villager bishes are going down!
GO WOLVESSS!!!
Villager bishes are going down!
I did? I really don't remember posting more than the one post that said something like "TP could be a wolf, but I just wanted to say that she has legit reasons for her vote." Maybe I am becoming forgetful like you, meh. And again, I didn't defend O grady. Just thought the train of thought was silly. And Ik it is pointless debating this, as I am just making myself more suspicious, but don't really care, as I feel I was not lobbying hard.
Fine, fair enough, you weren't lobbying hard. However, it is at least accurate to say that you made multiple posts that in general were inclined to lean people away from voting to lynch two people who have now turned out to be wolves. You can't argue with that. And the 'memory' comment is just dickish, STL.
Whoot for wolf numba two! 

Not debating that in the least bit. And I didn't mean it to come off that way, was going off the old man, memory going, trend of jokes. But meh, sorry if you took offense.Fine, fair enough, you weren't lobbying hard. However, it is at least accurate to say that you made multiple posts that in general were inclined to lean people away from voting to lynch two people who have now turned out to be wolves. You can't argue with that. And the 'memory' comment is just dickish, STL.
What, no real wolf brag?!Well I can see where this is going, so I might as well soak up my last day of it.
GO WOLVESSS!!!
![]()
Villager bishes are going down!
I thought I might if I made it further in the game. Plus this was my first time as a wolf, so I had a harder time with it. Nothing really to brag about.What, no real wolf brag?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What, no real wolf brag?!
The wolf brag thing is ... well, it's going to be hard to top some of the originals.
I almost put together a villager rant, instead of a wolf brag, when I got killed earlier in the game. Thought it might be ridiculous to have some middle-aged not-cool white guy rapping out some WW rant.
Wish I had more time. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw, tp and OG on a wolf team together? you guys could have made a joint wolf brag!
Truthfully we've had a super busy few days and it's only getting worse over the next couple weeks. I can't speak for TP, but it's definitely for the better I'm getting lynched. No time for an epic wolf bragAw, tp and OG on a wolf team together? you guys could have made a joint wolf brag!
It's not to late to do it!The wolf brag thing is ... well, it's going to be hard to top some of the originals.
I almost put together a villager rant, instead of a wolf brag, when I got killed earlier in the game. Thought it might be ridiculous to have some middle-aged not-cool white guy rapping out some WW rant.
Wish I had more time. 🙁
I would have wanted to see it!The wolf brag thing is ... well, it's going to be hard to top some of the originals.
I almost put together a villager rant, instead of a wolf brag, when I got killed earlier in the game. Thought it might be ridiculous to have some middle-aged not-cool white guy rapping out some WW rant.
Wish I had more time. 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K