-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm still highly suspicious of TP.
I could also get behind the Zen lynch. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what she says.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, I'll give my full role.
I'm a villager. Specifically, I'm the student with glycopyrrolate. Once during the game, I am allowed to target 1 dead player for resurrection. I brought LIS back last night because I thought she was the seer. However, that was my only resurrection. I don't have any powers anymore.
By the way - my specific role wording is that I am the student wielding glycopyrrolate. This, combined with the fact that we haven't found any students that didn't have a drug or equipment, led me to hypothesize that plain roles are anesthesia techs while students have powers. @Rogert, you may not be a wolf, but I think you're hiding something important about your role
I'm a villager. Specifically, I'm the student with glycopyrrolate. Once during the game, I am allowed to target 1 dead player for resurrection. I brought LIS back last night because I thought she was the seer. However, that was my only resurrection. I don't have any powers anymore.
By the way - my specific role wording is that I am the student wielding glycopyrrolate. This, combined with the fact that we haven't found any students that didn't have a drug or equipment, led me to hypothesize that plain roles are anesthesia techs while students have powers. @Rogert, you may not be a wolf, but I think you're hiding something important about your role
On the other hand, I trust DVMD. I don't want to lynch a villager with powers.
unlynch Rogert lynch TP
unlynch Rogert lynch TP
Official fail tally
Rogert - 3 (OG, TP, swings)
Zen - 3 (devyn, DVMD, rojo)
FFM - 1 (STL)
WZ - 1 (LIS)
OG - 1 (krist)
TP - 4 (BI, SOV, Zen, Vetash)
Krist - 1 (WZ)
Rogert - 3 (OG, TP, swings)
Zen - 3 (devyn, DVMD, rojo)
FFM - 1 (STL)
WZ - 1 (LIS)
OG - 1 (krist)
TP - 4 (BI, SOV, Zen, Vetash)
Krist - 1 (WZ)
Last edited:
****unlynch zen****
I'll have to ponder a bit...
I'll have to ponder a bit...
*****lynch tp*****
@touchpause13 you're in the lead!
Le Sigh.
I'm another anesthesia tech so I wouldn't be a major loss. As STL said I had a legit personal reason for voting for MJ.
I'm another anesthesia tech so I wouldn't be a major loss. As STL said I had a legit personal reason for voting for MJ.
I agree with dvmd - I also have reason to think rogert is a villager. Not proof, but I think he is.
reason. Excuse. still sounds wolfy to me.@brightimpressio and @StartingoverVet - I am not saying that TP is not a wolf, but she has reasons, outside of this game, for which she voted MJ ( and I hope I can leave it just at that to not invade other people's privacy). @dyachei is there anyway you can replace Mad Jack with someone not currently in the game?
Short of a better candidate (which I don't see), I am sticking with my vote.
And for everyone voting for MJ, I think it is *****ic. The guy seems obviously to be a villager. Makes no sense to vote for a villager. Force the wolves to kill him. He can hang around alive for a week and chime in when his schedule frees up.
Unlynch zen and no, I also don't think rogert is hiding anything about his role.
Lynch TP
Lynch TP
Official fail tally
Rogert - 3 (OG, TP, swings)
Zen - 2 (devyn, rojo)
FFM - 1 (STL)
WZ - 1 (LIS)
OG - 1 (krist)
TP - 5 (BI, SOV, Zen, Vetash, DVM)
Krist - 1 (WZ)
Rogert - 3 (OG, TP, swings)
Zen - 2 (devyn, rojo)
FFM - 1 (STL)
WZ - 1 (LIS)
OG - 1 (krist)
TP - 5 (BI, SOV, Zen, Vetash, DVM)
Krist - 1 (WZ)
lynch closed, results pending!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would also be game to lynch Krist; something about her logic has seemed off.
Guess not this cycle haha
The group surrounds TP after confusedly wandering around looking to blame someone. She is immediately cast out and failed.
You have failed Touchpause13, the PTE.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist
21 players remain. Night deadline 7 pm EDT
You have failed Touchpause13, the PTE.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing
27. krist
21 players remain. Night deadline 7 pm EDT
Whoot!
I guess we know what sort of thing we're looking for now.
I'm just getting used to how people I've never played with before play 🙂yeah good work!!
BI - TP was also on my short list based on my logic regarding vote patterns - I had just randomly picked between WZ, OG, TP who voted similarly in all the lynches prior to today.![]()
Pulmonary thromboembolism 🙂Whoops. Forgot voting was closing early. What's a PTE?
Nice work peeps!
This schedule is funky monkey.
Glad we got a wolf. Guess complications are wolves. Good to know
Glad we got a wolf. Guess complications are wolves. Good to know
*********
I'm never doing anything nice as a wolf ever again
Hmfph
***********
I'm never doing anything nice as a wolf ever again
Hmfph
***********
Night got turned around really quickly yesterday so now it's weird
wow missed that lynch cycle. that was fast.
ditto
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shoot, sorry for missing that lynch! I didn't check back after lynch results went up so I didn't know everything was closing early, but way to go on catching a wolf! 🙂
I'm studying like crazy for an endo final I have tomorrow morning so I won't be around much tonight, I'll check in for a vote at some point once day starts. Are we sticking to the same deadlines for the next day cycle?
I'm studying like crazy for an endo final I have tomorrow morning so I won't be around much tonight, I'll check in for a vote at some point once day starts. Are we sticking to the same deadlines for the next day cycle?
I am now highly suspicious of OGrady.
I am now highly suspicious of OGrady.
Very much agreed. He and MJ, who I'm now also suspicious of, were the first to vote for TP as mayor.
Ahh sorry for missing that, didn't realize things had turned around so quickly. Way to go 🙂
Very much agreed. He and MJ, who I'm now also suspicious of, were the first to vote for TP as mayor.
That isn't why I am suspicious. Usually wolves want to avoid being mayor, so they wouldn't vote themselves to be mayor or a fellow wolf. Not saying they can't, but since mayor tends to get seered early, it isn't good for a wolf to be a mayor.
I am more suspicious of OGrady because I stated rather clearly I have reason to believe you are a villager and he acknowledged that and still continued to stick with lynching you. It is more what happened in this last lynch cycle that has me suspicious.
Also, I am happy that @krist is back playing WW! 🙂
I always think your status under your name says "genital rectal" hahaditto
I always think your status under your name says "genital rectal" haha
yeah, it's a long story. it's supposed to happen like that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
First, to whoever "gif-bombed" me as rojo put it...congratulations on shutting me up for a few hours 😛
Second, it is good to know that I'm apparently more wolfy as a villager than I am as a wolf.
Third, I agree with the OG suspicions.
Second, it is good to know that I'm apparently more wolfy as a villager than I am as a wolf.
Third, I agree with the OG suspicions.
Cool. Although I completely failed on the TP feels, I thought she seemed like a villager. My break from ww was not good for my skills.
I can see ogrady being a wolf. I'll be gone until evening, but I should be back in time to vote.
I can see ogrady being a wolf. I'll be gone until evening, but I should be back in time to vote.
still waiting on a couple PMs
I don't really see what I've done to be so suspicious. I did vote for MJ as requested (along with Rojo and a few others), and @DVMDream I didn't switch my vote from Rogert because the lynch closed before I could check back in. I know it seems easy to jump on the OG bandwagon. I'm also trying to lay a bit lower than normal due to my ability.
I guess it's do or die for me, so I'll just say I have an ability that will tell me who a wolf convert is (if there is one) when a certain player is lynched or wolf killed. This person is still in the game, so I could be very useful for late game in identifying a convert. Since there hasn't been a night without a death I'm guessing there hasn't been a convert, but it would be a bad idea to get rid of me before then.
I would have gladly role revealed earlier (anyone who has played with me knows this), but noone in my group has started up a PM. I think there are better options in the meantime of who to vote for.
I guess it's do or die for me, so I'll just say I have an ability that will tell me who a wolf convert is (if there is one) when a certain player is lynched or wolf killed. This person is still in the game, so I could be very useful for late game in identifying a convert. Since there hasn't been a night without a death I'm guessing there hasn't been a convert, but it would be a bad idea to get rid of me before then.
I would have gladly role revealed earlier (anyone who has played with me knows this), but noone in my group has started up a PM. I think there are better options in the meantime of who to vote for.
I don't really see what I've done to be so suspicious. I did vote for MJ as requested (along with Rojo and a few others), and @DVMDream I didn't switch my vote from Rogert because the lynch closed before I could check back in. I know it seems easy to jump on the OG bandwagon. I'm also trying to lay a bit lower than normal due to my ability.
Considering that you were able to "like" my post about believing that rogert is a villager before lynch closed, I am going to call this a lie. Now maybe you couldn't actually change the vote at that time, but you were able to check in and see that before hand and you were able to like the post before the lynch close. Whether or not the rest of what you are saying is true, it might be, but I have no way to verify that so hopefully someone will investigate you tonight.
Considering that you were able to "like" my post about believing that rogert is a villager before lynch closed, I am going to call this a lie. Now maybe you couldn't actually change the vote at that time, but you were able to check in and see that before hand and you were able to like the post before the lynch close. Whether or not the rest of what you are saying is true, it might be, but I have no way to verify that so hopefully someone will investigate you tonight.
Scratch the above about not being able to post to change the vote. You posted a couple times between when I stated that and when lynche closed, I call the whole "I couldn't check in again before lynch closed" a bunch of BS. You were around and posting.
I honestly was sporadic with my checking the thread and posting last night, and was confused about when the lynch was closed. If you think that constitutes wolfiness, that's fine. You're forgetting that my vote didn't kill Rogert, and I wasn't the only one who voted for him.Scratch the above about not being able to post to change the vote. You posted a couple times between when I stated that and when lynche closed, I call the whole "I couldn't check in again before lynch closed" a bunch of BS. You were around and posting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I honestly was sporadic with my checking the thread and posting last night, and was confused about when the lynch was closed. If you think that constitutes wolfiness, that's fine. You're forgetting that my vote didn't kill Rogert, and I wasn't the only one who voted for him.
Yeah, you, TP and swings. Suspicious of swings too but less so because she tends to pop in, not pay attention, place a vote and leave. Other people changed their vote, like WZ. Though I still do have suspicions on WZ as well (changing the vote from Rogert to krist was odd to me). So, no your vote didn't kill rogert, but he almost was lynched so you didn't help to change the vote away from him either.
I will admit that I was surprised by the early lynch close as well, thought we had more time. But I am still suspicious of you, so hopefully someone investigates you tonight. Not saying you are the only one I am suspicious of just that you are at the top of my list currently.
That's fair. I know I'm a pretty inexperienced player, but I always tend to be suspicious of the people who lay under the radar for a long time (which as a wolf, would make sense). I like to post a lot just because it makes the game more interesting, and it usually draws attention and puts a target on my back.Yeah, you, TP and swings. Suspicious of swings too but less so because she tends to pop in, not pay attention, place a vote and leave. Other people changed their vote, like WZ. Though I still do have suspicions on WZ as well (changing the vote from Rogert to krist was odd to me). So, no your vote didn't kill rogert, but he almost was lynched so you didn't help to change the vote away from him either.
I will admit that I was surprised by the early lynch close as well, thought we had more time. But I am still suspicious of you, so hopefully someone investigates you tonight. Not saying you are the only one I am suspicious of just that you are at the top of my list currently.
And as far as my votes goes, I've got exactly nothing to go off of except the conjecture of others. My group doesn't PM and my ability is useless so far, so I don't see a ton of options.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I changed my vote based on what you and Willow said, and chose krist because she was next on my suspicion list - you can ask BI about that, we had discussed her strange logic and multiple times posting misinformation before I was gif-bombed.Yeah, you, TP and swings. Suspicious of swings too but less so because she tends to pop in, not pay attention, place a vote and leave. Other people changed their vote, like WZ. Though I still do have suspicions on WZ as well (changing the vote from Rogert to krist was odd to me). So, no your vote didn't kill rogert, but he almost was lynched so you didn't help to change the vote away from him either.
I will admit that I was surprised by the early lynch close as well, thought we had more time. But I am still suspicious of you, so hopefully someone investigates you tonight. Not saying you are the only one I am suspicious of just that you are at the top of my list currently.
Truth!I changed my vote based on what you and Willow said, and chose krist because she was next on my suspicion list - you can ask BI about that, we had discussed her strange logic and multiple times posting misinformation before I was gif-bombed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K

