Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol true. But I do understand not wanting to throw your grades in the trash for a game tho. I crapped out a little bit due to school during The Stand WW game, it was unfortunate. Don't worry WZ, your game was awesome!
tumblr_mzzazocsqp1tr2c16o1_400.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well damn about pearl. Welcome back LIS!

WZ was also on my list of suspects so I can get on board with that for now...###lynch wz#%##
 
I can assure you guys WZ is legit. We're both anesthesia techs, but she gave me her identity first. We shared roles before a single night cycle had passed, so there's no way she would have known that was a villager role yet if she were a wolf.
 
Well I don't want to fail another tech, so ###unlynch wz####

I'll do some more thinking then post my new vote
 
Wouldn't it be better to at least take a shot at a wolf? If MJ is a villager it would just be a wasted lynch.
The only problem with leaving MJ in the game if he's asking to be lynched is that the wolves are unlikely to attack an ability-less villager who won't have time to be active in the game. If we don't lynch MJ at some point, and the wolves don't kill MJ, he would likely make it to end-game, and a villager who doesn't have time to pay attention and catch inconsistencies and read who's lying wouldn't be as beneficial to the villagers as people who do have the time.

But you're right, it is a wasted lynch if MJ is a villager. Which is why I'm not voting for him at the moment.
 
The only problem with leaving MJ in the game if he's asking to be lynched is that the wolves are unlikely to attack an ability-less villager who won't have time to be active in the game. If we don't lynch MJ at some point, and the wolves don't kill MJ, he would likely make it to end-game, and a villager who doesn't have time to pay attention and catch inconsistencies and read who's lying wouldn't be as beneficial to the villagers as people who do have the time.

But you're right, it is a wasted lynch if MJ is a villager. Which is why I'm not voting for him at the moment.
Or the wolves convert him cause no one wants to kill him... Lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definitely had a dream last night that I was playing the game. So this is awkward...

Read through real quick and will probably re-read. I will go with a ****lynch MJ*** for now
 
Hey guys, I just had an insane idea... Maybe we have this whole scenario wrong.

Can anyone besides Rogert confirm that their role says they are a veterinary student? So far, the only roles revealed are anesthesia techs (no powers) and students with powers. It's never been said that those students were in veterinary school.

Maybe we're in vet tech school, or we're all techs training to assist NPC vet students. That would allow more than one anesthesia tech per group (right now, I think BI, MJ, and WZ are all claiming tech from the Cat Neuter group). On the other hand, that would likely mean that anyone with a role that says "student" would have powers.

unlynch WZ, lynch Rogert
 
Not really a fan of lynching someone due to the fact that they are busy (@Mad Jack are you okay with someone just replacing you that is currently not playing?). Not really a fan of lynching someone who can only defend themselves in gifs. Hence me keeping my vote from yesterday
lynch FFM
 
I am not going to lynch MJ for being busy.... too bad... suck it up - also for anyone saying the role anaesthesia tech is not useful so sure why not just lynch it - that is a plain villager role, sure it has not action/ability, but it is a villager number and I don't think dyachei gave out a lot of huge rolls with abilities this game - I think she only has a few key ones, so if we go about lynching all the villagers who have no ability well then we lose.

lynch zensing

cause I don't know what that is
 
If we don't want to do the MJ thing that's fine

Unlynch MJ

I don't know how "back to basics" this game is, but is there a chance that when LIS was brought back to life he was brought back as a wolf? Is conversion res a thing?
 
Not really a fan of lynching someone due to the fact that they are busy (@Mad Jack are you okay with someone just replacing you that is currently not playing?). Not really a fan of lynching someone who can only defend themselves in gifs. Hence me keeping my vote from yesterday
lynch FFM

How come? Yesterday you said you had no good reason. You must have gotten at least some feels on someone by now. Seems really weird to keep targeting a random person.
 
Any dead player want to co-mod? I'm typing 1 handed (and will be for the foreseeable future) as I appear to have broken my wrist.

Yikes 🙁. I hope you feel better soon.

Unofficial fail tally since WildZoo can't do it today

(2) MadJack (TP, thedrjojo)
(2) Rogert (Zen, OG)
(1) FFM (TP)
(1) WZ (LIS)
(1) Zen (devyn)
(1) OG (krist)

Waffles - Not Counting
Total - 8/22
 
How come? Yesterday you said you had no good reason. You must have gotten at least some feels on someone by now. Seems really weird to keep targeting a random person.
In the absence of info, I vote people that I have trouble getting a read on. FFM is one of those people. So just b/c I don't have a "good" reason, doesn't mean I don't have a reason.
Yikes 🙁. I hope you feel better soon.

Unofficial fail tally since WildZoo can't do it today

(2) MadJack (TP, thedrjojo)
(2) Rogert (Zen, OG)
(1) FFM (TP)
(1) WZ (LIS)
(1) Zen (devyn)
(1) OG (krist)

Waffles - Not Counting
Total - 8/22
STL voted for FFM not TP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe he's just busy, but Rojo has been unbelievably quiet this game
I would agree that this would be weird for rojo, except rojo usually is more talkative as a wolf then as a villager. So I am guessing just busy, although who knows, maybe he is trying to vary his game play....
 
I would agree that this would be weird for rojo, except rojo usually is more talkative as a wolf then as a villager. So I am guessing just busy, although who knows, maybe he is trying to vary his game play....
Please, I have no posting patterns regardless of my affiliation. I was post call Saturday and on a plane all day yesterday. I'm sitting in a conference all day today, so expect as much posting as your heart desires.

##unlynch mj##
##lynch zen##
 
@brightimpressio and @StartingoverVet - I am not saying that TP is not a wolf, but she has reasons, outside of this game, for which she voted MJ ( and I hope I can leave it just at that to not invade other people's privacy). @dyachei is there anyway you can replace Mad Jack with someone not currently in the game?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@brightimpressio and @StartingoverVet - I am not saying that TP is not a wolf, but she has reasons, outside of this game, for which she voted MJ ( and I hope I can leave it just at that to not invade other people's privacy). @dyachei is there anyway you can replace Mad Jack with someone not currently in the game?
How about I handle this without any outside involvement?