You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I totally forgot about that! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
night closed, results pending.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Although now that I think about it, I'm implying that my child would be horrible and hard to kill...I totally forgot about that!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My avatar is a public service. I make sure SDNers get regular opportunities to see pictures of Shane.Sorry, currently drunk. Yay for vacation. I havent played in a looong time, so llect krist.
Also thak god willowleaf is playgins o i can stare at shane 😏. Currently rewatching L word, on beg of sason 3 😍
The moose one just about killed me though.WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Love the sturgeon face 😀The moose one just about killed me though.
Several important things have happened tonight. The class is studying and freaking out about their surgeries, even the relatively confident cat neuter group. I mean, what would happen if they didn't know how to correct for the vitals dropping or not having emergency meds ready to go? Several people are practicing intubation, still others are reading their notes. One is on his hands and knees begging to be let back into the class.
"I haven't even had the chance to fail yet" LIS whines. The mod listens intently, waiting for him to continue. He just stands there looking exhausted.
Finally, the mod speaks, "Any more insubordination and you will FAIL this course. Is that understood?"
LIS seems to hold back a comment before replying, "Yes." The look of pain on his face indicates he would love to add more to that statement. The smirk that follows is proof that he has told himself his cutting remark.
"Your punishment today is to watch Frozen with your children 3 consecutive times." LIS' face falls and he walks away. Please welcome back LIS to the game.
In the morning, the class convenes, ready to start. It is then that they find Jilary. She is dead without a mark on her. There is a look of serene happiness on her face. Dead is Jilary, Anesthesia Tech.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. Frozenshades
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist
Lynch deadline 11 pm EDT.
"I haven't even had the chance to fail yet" LIS whines. The mod listens intently, waiting for him to continue. He just stands there looking exhausted.
Finally, the mod speaks, "Any more insubordination and you will FAIL this course. Is that understood?"
LIS seems to hold back a comment before replying, "Yes." The look of pain on his face indicates he would love to add more to that statement. The smirk that follows is proof that he has told himself his cutting remark.
"Your punishment today is to watch Frozen with your children 3 consecutive times." LIS' face falls and he walks away. Please welcome back LIS to the game.
In the morning, the class convenes, ready to start. It is then that they find Jilary. She is dead without a mark on her. There is a look of serene happiness on her face. Dead is Jilary, Anesthesia Tech.
Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. Frozenshades
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing
27. krist
Lynch deadline 11 pm EDT.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A fate worse than death."Your punishment today is to watch Frozen with your children 3 consecutive times." LIS' face falls and he walks away. Please welcome back LIS to the game.
RNG told me to lynch myself. I'm not gonna do that. Second attempt said to lynch the dead player. So I'm picking a noob instead. lynch Rogert
You mean incredibly bad ass and hard to kill.Although now that I think about it, I'm implying that my child would be horrible and hard to kill...
Lol only if it's mineYou mean incredibly bad ass and hard to kill.
Lynch rogert. Mostly random, but his vote for DVMD seemed like a possible noob-wolf-like vote to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 2 (WL, WZ)
Rogert 2 (WL, WZ)
Lynch sand.
One grain at a time.
One grain at a time.
******lynch Cyndia****** because always a wolf.
I can't disagree with Shane and my babymama
****lynch rogert****
****lynch rogert****
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 1 (LIS)
FS 1 (STL)
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 1 (LIS)
FS 1 (STL)
********lynch fs******
******lynch cyndia***** I agree with LIS she's a wolf every game 😛
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 2 (LIS, vetash)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
Last edited:
I can't disagree with Shane and my babymama
****lynch rogert****
I almost voted for you for president too 🙁 I'm hurt.
@WillowLeaf if I were to make a wolfy election vote, wouldn't I rather choose someone less experience/good at this game? DVMD seems like the opposite of that.
lynch Cyndia
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
lynch SOV
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 1 (HTML)
SOV 1 (Allie)
HTML 1 (MJ)
13/26 votes accounted for.
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 1 (HTML)
SOV 1 (Allie)
HTML 1 (MJ)
13/26 votes accounted for.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol if that's a damning trait then several of us are ****edLynch O Grady...one of the more vocal players thus far.
Lynch HTML because random.
Not necessarily. Wolves often try to avoid notice. A noob wolf sometimes thinks voting for whoever is already in the lead is a good way to avoid drawing attention to themselves, instead of being the first to vote for someone or making a vote that changes who is in the lead. Obviously it's just one vote and might not mean anything, but it's only day 2 and I don't have any better feels to go on.I almost voted for you for president too 🙁 I'm hurt.
@WillowLeaf if I were to make a wolfy election vote, wouldn't I rather choose someone less experience/good at this game? DVMD seems like the opposite of that.
lynch Cyndia
Also, how many ww games have you read in order to know who is experienced/good or not? Nerd. 😉
Lynch LIS because why not?
Oh wait, I just realized SOV is playing.
Unlynch HTML, lynch SOV
Unlynch HTML, lynch SOV
The veterans might be pleased if the vocal people get lynched though. Less chatter.Lol if that's a damning trait then several of us are ****ed

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But where's the fun in that??The veterans might be pleased if the vocal people get lynched though. Less chatter.![]()
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
14/26 votes accounted for.
Rogert 3 (WL, WZ, TP)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 1 (krist)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
14/26 votes accounted for.
The veterans might be pleased if the vocal people get lynched though. Less chatter.![]()
haha nah its just that I think some wolves are particularly chatty to avoid being called out for being "quiet"...so they may post a lot but not really say anything substantial
Also, how many ww games have you read in order to know who is experienced/good or not? Nerd. 😉
Let's see...101, noobs v boobs, vet school, inheritance...
I work in a cubicle and get really bored. Don't judge me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You should read The Stand WW. One of my favorites.Let's see...101, noobs v boobs, vet school, inheritance...
I work in a cubicle and get really bored. Don't judge me.
you know how I know you're a noob?You should read The Stand WW. One of my favorites.
*****lynch roger***** for self preservation
You listen to Coldplayyou know how I know you're a noob?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also for the record, I finally broke the wolf streak and was a villager last game and am again this game, yay! Except that apparently I now suck at ww when I'm a villager.. Got too used to wolfing. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I make bad jokes?you know how I know you're a noob?
cuz you think the Stand WW was one of the best....That just means you haven't played enough games in the lounge.I make bad jokes?
Official Fail Tally:
Rogert 4 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 2 (krist, gwen)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
16/26 votes accounted for.
Rogert 4 (WL, WZ, TP, cyndia)
Pearl 1 (FS)
OG 2 (krist, gwen)
Cyndia 3 (LIS, vetash, rogert)
FS 2 (STL, pearl)
LIS 2 (HTML, DVMD)
SOV 2 (Allie, MJ)
16/26 votes accounted for.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was a joke dy, I'm not that arrogant 😛cuz you think the Stand WW was one of the best....That just means you haven't played enough games in the lounge.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K