Elon DPT Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctg74074

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a student applying for physical therapy school this cycle. I just submitted my ED application to Elon! I was wondering if anyone knew stats on Elon, as far as how many apply/get accepted through early decision?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am a student applying for physical therapy school this cycle. I just submitted my ED application to Elon! I was wondering if anyone knew stats on Elon, as far as how many apply/get accepted through early decision?

I'm applying ED to Elon as well! I had a visit with the associate director of admissions for the program and asked her about ED statistics. She told me that it varies each year. She said that last year there were 4 or 5 that applied early decision, and the year before that was maybe 10 or 12. She also told me that being ED makes your application look better because it shows that you are extremely interested in Elon.

Last edited:
I'm applying ED to Elon as well! I had a visit with the associate director of admissions for the program and asked her about ED statistics. She told me that it varies each other. She said that last year there were 4 or 5 that applied early decision, and the year before that was maybe 10 or 12. She also told me that being ED makes your application look better because it shows that you are extremely interested in Elon.

Thanks for your reply! So she seemed to think it was more likely for acceptance? My stats are 3.68 GPA, 154V, 160Q, 4.5W, tech job at orthopedic outpatient clinic, volunteering in 6 different settings, as well as on campus involvement! Maybe we will be classmates!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your reply! So she seemed to think it was more likely for acceptance? My stats are 3.68 GPA, 154V, 160Q, 4.5W, tech job at orthopedic outpatient clinic, volunteering in 6 different settings, as well as on campus involvement! Maybe we will be classmates!

Wow those are great stats! She didn't say that going ED was going to automatically get you into the program. She pointed at the fact that only 46 students get into the program. For early decision every single spot is open, unlike waiting until October or November when some of those spots will be filled which makes it more competitive.

Have you heard anything from Elon yet?

I called last week and they said they would download their first round of applications this week! I'm hoping we hear something next week about an interview!

I called last week and they said they would download their first round of applications this week! I'm hoping we hear something next week about an interview!

Okay I can handle that. I sent in my application last Monday, so I'm hoping for the best. So much anxiety is going on!

Has yours been verified by PTCAS yet?? I submitted my app on July 19th and it was verified on July 27th! Once it's verified, Elon has full access to it!

Has yours been verified by PTCAS yet?? I submitted my app on July 19th and it was verified on July 27th! Once it's verified, Elon has full access to it!

Yup, mine was verified! Hope we both get chosen for interviews!

Yes me too! I haven't heard of anyone else applying ED to Elon so it's nice to know someone at least! Especially coming from across the country! I'm sure there are more. There just hasn't been anyone else on here that I've seen!

When are interviews for regular applicants?!? I sent in everything the beginning of October...now I'm just waiting!

The dates on on their website. I know they filled the Dec 2nd date, but I think the rest are still being filled.