Emory DPT 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted that day too and the email said the deposit was due February 22nd, so they gave us two weeks to decide! Hope this helps!
Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

those of us waiting to hear back...? do we assume we are waitlisted or denied..I have not heard of people getting either, just acceptances, has anyone else?

those of us waiting to hear back...? do we assume we are waitlisted or denied..I have not heard of people getting either, just acceptances, has anyone else?

Totally in the same boat with you! I haven't heard anything back yet and I interviewed on the 19th. After reading old forums, people usually heard back by now and I was expecting the same time frame. However, I also wouldn't be surprised if Emory is trying out a different approach to acceptances that would give them more control over how many people they accept and limiting the number waitlisted/rejected. By separating into multiple acceptance waves and deposits they can probably get a more stable count on how many people get in rather than having a set amount accepted/waitlisted/rejected all in one go and have some accepted people back out and reaching out to the waitlist... etc. This would probably make them more certain of the number in the next accepted class and less movement on the waitlist.

But that all just speculation! I'm expecting another wave of acceptances next Friday though (and every two weeks after that till probably late-March!). idk what do you think?? Best of luck to you though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten any information about filling out financial aid/loans for Emory?

I got an email today about being waitlisted. Did anyone else get this email or know how many people from the waitlist make it into the class? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone happen to know when Emory’s DPT Facebook group for accepted students for this cycle will be created and we will be added to it? I know during the interview they mentioned something about once you accept the position, they create a FB group to meet everyone and find roommates!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone happen to know when Emory’s DPT Facebook group for accepted students for this cycle will be created and we will be added to it? I know during the interview they mentioned something about once you accept the position, they create a FB group to meet everyone and find roommates!

An email will be sent out in the next couple weeks!