Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone! I’m making this thread because I haven’t seen any other ones for Emory DPT for the 2020-2021 application cycle, so I figured we could start a discussion in this!

I had an interview with Emory on 11/13, but I haven’t had any updates since. I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything?

Thanks!

About the Ads
Aug 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I interviewed the same day. I reached out after thanking them for the interview. I anticipate a response in about 1-3 more weeks.

Nov 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Has anyone heard from Emory so far? I interviewed on 11/13, and I have not.

About the Ads
About the Ads
Dec 4, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
I got an email about my financial aid application being received, but I haven’t heard anything admissions-wise. Is this the same for anyone else?

Nov 2, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Is anyone deciding between schools and if so did you all ask for any amount of time or notify them of taking time to make a decision?

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone who applied after September 15th hear back from them yet? When I emailed them a week or two ago they said that they’re still reviewing my app but that I would hear soon,

Aug 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Has anyone who was accepted on 12/2 accepted their spot in the program? I have and just wanted to see who has so far

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
I just paid my deposit today! Does anyone know if we have to send official transcripts even if we finished the prereqs prior to submitting our PTCAS app?

About the Ads
Aug 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I just paid my deposit today! Does anyone know if we have to send official transcripts even if we finished the prereqs prior to submitting our PTCAS app?
I just paid mine today, and honestly I'm not sure. Should we email Monica about it?

Jan 5, 2021
Got an Emory invitation for this Friday 1/8/21! any advice from students already admitted on the interview process? I have never done a group interview and am wondering what to expect!
thanks in advance!

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Got an Emory invitation for this Friday 1/8/21! any advice from students already admitted on the interview process? I have never done a group interview and am wondering what to expect!
thanks in advance!
Congrats on the invitation! My interview was all the way back in November so I can’t really recall what the questions were. However, I do remember them being straightforward even if you had to think a bit. The group interview format is something that does throw people off, including me. But as long as you come in prepared and be yourself you shouldn’t run into much trouble. One tip in these group interviews that helped me is to not panic if someone has a similar answer to you. Just acknowledge that their answer aligns with your idea and expand upon it. Other than that, best of luck!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads