Emory MSPH Vs MPH in GLBLEPI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cadbery

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread of just Emory MPH versus MPSH.
I am currently enrolled in Emory's MSPH as I think I may want to pursue further schooling. However, I have also heard that there is not that much difference and that I might as well pursue the MPH and take similar classes to the MPSH. The reason to do this would be costs
MPH is $16.9k a semester ($66.4k total)
MSPH is $19.5k ($78k total)

That's a $11.6k difference! Is it worth it? Or should I try to switch programs?
What do you all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't seen a thread of just Emory MPH versus MPSH.
I am currently enrolled in Emory's MSPH as I think I may want to pursue further schooling. However, I have also heard that there is not that much difference and that I might as well pursue the MPH and take similar classes to the MPSH. The reason to do this would be costs
MPH is $16.9k a semester ($66.4k total)
MSPH is $19.5k ($78k total)

That's a $11.6k difference! Is it worth it? Or should I try to switch programs?
What do you all think?
Yo I'm 99% sure you're my Reddit buddy haha

Yo I'm 99% sure you're my Reddit buddy haha

Hi! I see that according to your accepted schools, you have received a lot of money from schools! First off, congrats! Second, how did you go about obtaining that money? Did you apply for something or did they just give it based on your merit?

Hi! I see that according to your accepted schools, you have received a lot of money from schools! First off, congrats! Second, how did you go about obtaining that money? Did you apply for something or did they just give it based on your merit?
Thank you! It was all based on merit off my initial applications. :)

Reactions: 1 user