Endocrine Board prep 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AN_AN

AN_AN
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m giving my endocrine boards this Oct 2023. I’m planning to do last 2 years Endocrine Board Review questions and if time permits the most recent ESAP. Will that be enough? What are people using for board prep? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I’m giving my endocrine boards this Oct 2023. I’m planning to do last 2 years Endocrine Board Review questions and if time permits the most recent ESAP. Will that be enough? What are people using for board prep? Thanks
I found Endocrine EBR to be the best one…it’s live streaming this year.
CC does one in Cleveland and it too is good, though not completely board focused.
Would do last 3 years of ESAP.

How did the boards go for you all ? I found it extremely complicated.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was feeling OK until that last section. My co fellows and I all agreed it was tough overall but that last section was the hardest!

First, congrats on successfully completing your fellowship training and the endocrinology board exam.
I am presently applying to endocrinology fellowship. I noticed the recent decline in the pass rate of endocrinology boards and was curious about what might be responsible for this. Are there certain programs that are affected more than others? Or is this a totally random occurrence? Is there a site to look up endo board pass rate by programs? I was just wondering if this information might help in creating my rank order list. Thanks in advance.