alice.tm
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.
I'm a 4th year dentistry student (in Europe).
Can somebody tell me where can you practice dentistry outside the Europe ,after graduation
-I'm interested about United States.
-I ve read online that the only way to practice dentistry in US is to complete an international dental program there.
-is this applying all over the United States?
-what if I complete an postgraduate program in UK (eg) ,then it would be recognised in the US?
thanks.
I'm a 4th year dentistry student (in Europe).
Can somebody tell me where can you practice dentistry outside the Europe ,after graduation
-I'm interested about United States.
-I ve read online that the only way to practice dentistry in US is to complete an international dental program there.
-is this applying all over the United States?
-what if I complete an postgraduate program in UK (eg) ,then it would be recognised in the US?
thanks.