Failed COMLEX Level 1 twice, considered for Dismissal soon - options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think most states also allow licensure up to 3 attempts per step. If OP lives in a state where they allow that or more tries, he may use that as an argument. I also had a friend that failed level multiple times. He got a letter from a psychiatrist and that's what the school accepted to allow him to take again
Most states don't actually have a COMLEX failure cap or combine attempts from all 3. FSMB | State Specific Requirements for Initial Medical Licensure
 
Not to necrobump but does anyone know what happened to OP? I feel like dismissal before giving 3 full shots at COMLEX is unfair, as you can be licensed with 3 time failures in most states.