FAMU Letters

Started by PharmDJH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDJH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone recieved FAMU denial letter in the past week?
 
I called FAMU this morning and asked about my admission status. The guy told me that if I hadn't recieved an interview invitation that I probably wasn't going to get in. He said they would eventually send me something that said that. I thought it was really unprofessional- but whatever, at least I know the answer.
 
Kris10h said:
I called FAMU this morning and asked about my admission status. The guy told me that if I hadn't recieved an interview invitation that I probably wasn't going to get in. He said they would eventually send me something that said that. I thought it was really unprofessional- but whatever, at least I know the answer.


Unprofessional is a great word to describe Famu...Why string people along for so long? It makes no sense. Anyways nothing here either...I have been checking my mail everyday for the past 4 months. I know it is a little late in the year to have any hope left...but I just think that it is rude for them to screw with people like this.