Final 30 days before 5/18 MCAT Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amg_la

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i was hoping some of you can share your study schedule for the last 4 weeks before your test. When is too early to take the AAMC practice tests and when should i start test banks.

Im planning on taking at least one practice test per week until the test date, which will bump up to 2 or 3 per week when I am two weeks out. I just started the physics test bank and got around 84% on the first half.

previous practice tests:
TPR: 502
NS1: 506
NS3: 505
NS4: 508

currently im balancing a class schedule with MCAT so as soon as finals are over 5/5, ill be in sole MCAT grind for two weeks before my date

any suggestions
 
Taking the exam the same day, also with a full class load this semester! I'm currently wrapping up content review (this is my last week). Starting this weekend, planning on 2 practice tests/week + section banks interspersed in between.

I haven't done any practice tests as of yet though...I wanted to complete content review first, so you might be okay with only doing one test/week since you've already taken 4.