Final 30 days before 5/18 MCAT Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amg_la

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i was hoping some of you can share your study schedule for the last 4 weeks before your test. When is too early to take the AAMC practice tests and when should i start test banks.

Im planning on taking at least one practice test per week until the test date, which will bump up to 2 or 3 per week when I am two weeks out. I just started the physics test bank and got around 84% on the first half.

previous practice tests:
TPR: 502
NS1: 506
NS3: 505
NS4: 508

currently im balancing a class schedule with MCAT so as soon as finals are over 5/5, ill be in sole MCAT grind for two weeks before my date

any suggestions

Members don't see this ad.

Take 1 AAMC practice test as soon as possible and the other 1-2 weeks before the real exam.
Sounds like you already started section bank; that is a good idea.

Taking the exam the same day, also with a full class load this semester! I'm currently wrapping up content review (this is my last week). Starting this weekend, planning on 2 practice tests/week + section banks interspersed in between.

I haven't done any practice tests as of yet though...I wanted to complete content review first, so you might be okay with only doing one test/week since you've already taken 4.