Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have looked for a specific gif for about 10 minutes. I have not found it. gg.

Clearly, we vibin

Members don't see this ad.

Well sure, but at the same time you were told genny tends to be fluffy. I get wanting to kill genny but it's still going to look shifty if she does in fact flip village.
if this was day 3 or 4, i might care about looking wrong, not day 1
also I kinda forgot I had that conversation about genny, but also, I dont think Zuri was flipping wolf either if we are living in a town!Genny world

Day 1: Outset of a Power Struggle

fire_emblem_three_houses-5.jpg

The day had come for students to meet again. After five years of betrayal and heartbreak on all sides, most of the students of Garreg Mach had become hardened soldiers, set to bring glory to their home states. The first clash in years on the Monastery’s grounds was fueled by disdain and heartbreak.

With the chaotic, frenzied rush into melee, a haze of confusion fell upon the field like a thick blanket until finally an onslaught of arrows rained on the field. Some dove for the bushes and others for crumbling stone overhangs. Others didn’t have the speed to take cover, and instead cowered under their steeds and shields.

No one

It was time to regroup.

It is now Night 1. Night Close approximately 7 am Central.
Early night actions appreciated

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
let me rephrase, "I might care about being wrong, I dont care what people think of me, but I dont tend to go out of my way to make reading me unbearable

nice I can't be wrong if there is no death

Reactions: 1 user
Imma be mad if we tried to yeet an alpha D1

But also, that's exactly what alpha!genny would do

• Hmm
Uhhh

Alpha? Elaborate please
An alpha is a wolf who can't die until the other wolves are dead. We don't know for sure if that's what is going on here, but it is one of the reasons that a vote might fail.

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Uhhh

Alpha? Elaborate please
An alpha wolf can only die once their packmates are already dead. There are lots of other possibilities for what prevented genny from dying tonight though

Sometimes you just have to say 'wowee' and continue with your life

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
ive never once heard of the alpha role, sounds neat, but I wouldn't ever use it in a basic game

Sooooooo...this was a ****ing lie
not necessarily, it could be that someone else saved them
maybe a governor role

but that depends on what they say once they come back, if the really thought they were dying, we might not see them again xD

maybe a governor role

but that depends on what they say once they come back, if the really thought they were dying, we might not see them again xD
Who would use their governor role when she was deep POE?

maybe a governor role

Genny already came back and claimed not to understand what happened but I can never trust her antics

Who would use their governor role when she was deep POE?
I didnt refresh in the middle of my posts, didn't see their claim, who knows
maybe they are wolf, and it was a wolf partner, maybe its some unknown game mech
maybe there is a town that doesnt know how to use a governor role properly

. Others didn’t have the speed to take cover, and instead cowered under their steeds and shields.
This makes it sound like the horse was genny's. like a yeet avoidance maybe?

• Wow
Right. As a reminder we don't yeet people twice in a row. That burns time. Come back to her later if we think all the wolves are dead.

Reactions: 4 users
Ok, so everyone is down for yeeting me tomorrow too? Still village btw, definitely not a lost alpha wolf or anything
Of the people who pushed you, and voted for you, who do you feel was taking advantage and making a disingenuous push?

Because if you are village, then you're wagon can't all be wolves, obviously.

• Hmm
@Wiisp see above. No real feel on it yet, but, going by the spreadsheet. And mostly at this point just deciding to not yeet a Noob. If that means I am throwing a vote, so be it. Watching the thread to see what develops in the next 10.

Sorry dad.

We're the worst.
Huh, gotta say I don't think I've seen a noob come straight out of a noob game and yeet their manator D1 like that and I'm not sure what to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@Wiisp see above. No real feel on it yet, but, going by the spreadsheet. And mostly at this point just deciding to not yeet a Noob. If that means I am throwing a vote, so be it. Watching the thread to see what develops in the next 10.
that doesnt really answer my question, but like u not voting a "newb" or voting a wagon u care enough to push nor a counter wagon, they are dying anyways

anyways thanks, I didn't see that lean list prior to voting u, and this at least explains half of your vote

still would like to know specifically what u hate about Nate

Hmm. On the one hand, if genny is an alpha, that makes everyone who voted for them look more inno. On the other, could be a ploy by wolves to make themselves look innocent by voting for an unkillable wolf. That early in the game though...? But maybe that's what they'd want us to think 👀 (this is semi a joke, but I apparently should have listened to my joke earlier the last game I played)

And on the other other hand, could literally be any other role or action that happened. Fun

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
still would like to know specifically what u hate about Nate
Can you clarify, do you think Nate is town, or do you just not like Mothy's vote?

On the other, could be a ploy by wolves to make themselves look innocent by voting for an unkillable wolf. That early in the game though...? But maybe that's what they'd want us to think 👀
It's giving me flashbacks to a game from like, years ago in the lounge. Alpha was bussed d1 for no reason lol

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
@Zenge142 don’t hm this, I’m really trying to figure out if you’re just fishing away here. You’re asking about the people who 1) are not wolves, and 2) are making a disingenuous push.
I'm asking, if you're village like you claim to be, do you think it was a purely village wagon or do you think there were wolves who pushed you and voted for you too? If so who on your wagon are you feeling the worst about?

• Hmm
Huh, gotta say I don't think I've seen a noob come straight out of a noob game and yeet their manator D1 like that and I'm not sure what to do with it
Ahem.

Well okay idk if fluff yeeted me D1 but she was ready to go killer bunny on me real quick lmfaooo

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users