For all you 21+ predents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
nvmnd

Members don't see this ad.

ummm... what's going on?

I am from the university of Utah and I am a 21+ clubber.

Whats this forum all about?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nevermind? Y?

Dude, it's a trap. Avert your eyes!

Sorry, I don't buy alcohol for people who aren't of age. Find another 21+ year old. hehehe.

Sorry, I don't buy alcohol for people who aren't of age. Find another 21+ year old. hehehe.

:( And I was just about to ask you to hook it up, too... You'll do it for me, right Quackers?

haha... i was just asking whats everyones fav beer?

:( And I was just about to ask you to hook it up, too... You'll do it for me, right Quackers?

sshhhhhhhhhh... i have a reputation to uphold. by the way, how are things in my drawer?

I've never had beer... My fave drink ever is a virgin strawberry daiquiri. I'M A GOOD GIRL.

Members don't see this ad :)
FAT TIRE! yummmmm.

If you're in the midwest region, try greatlakes dortmunger gold (my favorite)

Rogue beers, no contest. Go dead guy!

guiness draught, fat tire, 1554, newcastle, and stella artois

Why have beer and champaign when you can have gum with alcohol as its ingredient. I heard that they help prevent tooth decay.

I hope you have tried Canadian beer. Though I'm not a huge beer fan myself, Labbatts has got to be tops, followed by Molson Canadian. I don't think it's just a 'near Canada' type of beer, either of them.

bud light, but if I'm feeling really ghetto, PBR.

FAT TIRE! yummmmm.

Fat Tire is good but New Belgum makes some other kick ass beers, and their brewery is Sweet, they recycle everything.

But I would have to go with the Firestone Double Barrel Ale as one of my all time favorite beers. If you love beer you should check out the Great American Beer Festival, 1600+ different beers. Its in 2 weeks!

By the way, how has this thread evolve into a dialogue on beer. I thought when he said 21+, I thought it refers to the DAT score:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One of my favs, Mendocino Red Tail Ale. Really hoppy. From the canucks, Labbatts, just had one last night after my hockey game. But if those options aren't available, Fat Tire.

I did mean beer, but I didn't want to offend anyone so I was going to scrap the thread... Anyways, everyone seems chill.

-Personally, I keep coming back to Molson Canadian.

Me love Bacardi :D

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't really like beer. About the only thing I will do is shots. Bacardi O...mmm.

Not to be a party pooper, but I don't really like beer. About the only thing I will do is shots. Bacardi O...mmm.

someone once gave me a shot of 151... he said that it wasn't bad... :( he lied.

Heineken sounds good right now

I enjoy a nice glass of scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch, here it goes down, down into my belly...

I enjoy a nice glass of scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch, here it goes down, down into my belly...

Oh yeah... Tuborg is good, too. Can't find it ANYWHERE in the states though.

i could go for a Boulevard right now, i cant find it in ny tho

Bell's Beer Kalamazoo MI, unfiltered stouts and IPA's. high ethanol %. I thought this thread was about great DAT scores.....

someone once gave me a shot of 151... he said that it wasn't bad... :( he lied.

On my 21st Bday, my friend gave me a shot set on fire or something of 151and yeah that was the end of my liver/stomach/head/fun/bday :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.