FOR SALE: DAT study package - Destroyer, Kaplan DAT, Cliffs AP Bio, and 2 Schaum's outlines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

addelmont

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Five books total, will sell them all for $50 plus cost to ship. Disclosure: These are old editions, thus the discount, but I assure you, the DAT matter has not changed and these materials will be just as helpful for you as they were for me (currently a D3, not sure why I waited so long to sell this stuff....). All books are in excellent condition - no writing or highlighting, no rips.

DAT Destroyer, 2010
Kaplan DAT, 7th Edition
Cliff's AP Biology, 3rd Edition
Schaum's Outlines - Biology, 2nd Edition
Schaum's Outlines - General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry

I'll ship immediately. DM with any questions. Thanks!