For those who got early interviews at uf last year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leolanoles

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you actually get the interview invite in the mail? Was it early November? And did you get an email before then saying that your application was complete? I submitted my application really early, and I was just curious. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you actually get the interview invite in the mail? Was it early November? And did you get an email before then saying that your application was complete? I submitted my application really early, and I was just curious. Thanks!

Are you talking about pharmacy schools in general or do you have a specific school in mind?

I was referring to the University of Florida. But thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to bump this thread up a bit. I read the UF class thread from last year, but couldn't really find an answer to this question, only that the ones who did get early interviews interviewed in early January. If ufdlim or anyone else who could help is still around, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Everyone that I know of who interviewed in January got their invite in December! So you have a bit of a wait!! I interviewed in March and got my invite in late January. :luck: Gooooood luck!

Everyone that I know of who interviewed in January got their invite in December! So you have a bit of a wait!! I interviewed in March and got my invite in late January. :luck: Gooooood luck!

Thank you!