-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Foreign Veterinary Graduates
Started by rocibell
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi ,
here a couple of links to get you started. Dont forget to write ALL your finding
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/Academic SOAP_Fall semester-08.pdf
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/SOAP_Beginnners-Guide.pdf
GOOD LUCK!
here a couple of links to get you started. Dont forget to write ALL your finding
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/Academic SOAP_Fall semester-08.pdf
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/SOAP_Beginnners-Guide.pdf
GOOD LUCK!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm studying to the BSCE..
I do Zuku questions- but they are for the NAVLE. Is that O.K.? and... is that enough?
What elsr? where else from? I'm in CA, L.A., if someone wants to join me and study together?!?!?!
👍
Hi, I'm at LA also, send me a email [email protected]
Thank you Dear..Appreciate it..Cheers.
Thank you Dear..My regards...Hi ,
here a couple of links to get you started. Dont forget to write ALL your finding
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/Academic SOAP_Fall semester-08.pdf
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/SOAP_Beginnners-Guide.pdf
GOOD LUCK!
hey i am in maryland US, i am currently preparing for BCSE. i will not mind there is some one interested to be a study partner . cheers
Just to throw that out there....I'm a soon to be graduate of St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands) and took the BCSE this past August. The exam isn't that bad at all. I did a number of VetPrep questions and found by just doing questions I was able to review well enough.
Just a thought 🙂
J
Just a thought 🙂
J
How to place '(Technique) disposable laparotomy drape to cover the patient and instrument tray, and fenestrate during an ovariohystrectomy...any video/material..please suggest..
Does anyone know the syllabus of this exam? please help....
Try this web-site, it might help:
http://yoko.ambrosini.us/home/feline
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me too!
If possible mail me! [email protected]
If possible mail me! [email protected]
Thank you so much for replying. Has anyone taken this exam recently and know exactly what is the syllabus??🙁
Try this web-site, it might help:
http://yoko.ambrosini.us/home/feline
Hi Michalron,So, I'm studying to the BSCE..
I do Zuku questions- but they are for the NAVLE. Is that O.K.? and... is that enough?
What elsr? where else from? I'm in CA, L.A., if someone wants to join me and study together?!?!?!
👍
I am in Denver, CO and would like to study together. Send me a message at [email protected].
Thanks.
Hi all,
I'm enrolled in PAVE and getting into step4 of the program with an year clinical training.
Can anyone who have gone through the clinical training programs offered for foreign vets give me any ideas how the training's like? Any recommendations for schools?
Thanks for your help.
VetYoko
I'm enrolled in PAVE and getting into step4 of the program with an year clinical training.
Can anyone who have gone through the clinical training programs offered for foreign vets give me any ideas how the training's like? Any recommendations for schools?
Thanks for your help.
VetYoko
These are really helpful, Thanks for the info!!Hi ,
here a couple of links to get you started. Dont forget to write ALL your finding
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/Academic SOAP_Fall semester-08.pdf
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/dc/facilitators/DC-docs/SOAP_Beginnners-Guide.pdf
GOOD LUCK!
Harri, I completely agree with you..you hardly get help on this forum..people who pass the exam..they forget that even a single sentence of help may be life changing for others in transition but once you become a licensed vet..you simply don't remain the same..Dr DVMJakish use to help in a real way of spirit but he is also getting busy now a days..Try contacting him..and lets make sure once our journey is over..we don't become timelacking snobs..
thanks, I appreciate for your time to write this msg.
Harri, I completely agree with you..you hardly get help on this forum..people who pass the exam..they forget that even a single sentence of help may be life changing for others in transition but once you become a licensed vet..you simply don't remain the same..Dr DVMJakish use to help in a real way of spirit but he is also getting busy now a days..Try contacting him..and lets make sure once our journey is over..we don't become timelacking snobs..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now if you a are registered in the ECFVG program, you can access your status online 😀, update info, check scores, etc. here is the link;
https://ecfvg.avma.org/EBusiness50/ECFVGlogin.aspx
https://ecfvg.avma.org/EBusiness50/ECFVGlogin.aspx
I just want wish everybody that is taking NAVLE good luck, I am taking in two days and I know most people will be this or next week, so I wish the best to everyone, I know we worked hard for this and now that is close seems heavier than ever, but we got this far let's run the final miles ...
Experience of spay in US for ECFVG candidates.I have heard that some shelters offer externship and charge...any inputs please...
Hello Folks.I am preparing for Small Animl,Food Animal and Equine Retake.In the first attempt i failed very badly.I did not have good material and guidance to study for CPE.I will really appreciate if some one guide me how to prepare for these sections and what material is usefull to study.If any one wants to study together please contatact me at [email protected]
Thanks
Thanks
Hi guys, just wondering if anybody knows about BCSE- what is the min percentage of questions for passing? Thanks
Please check my webiste at yoko.ambrosini.us and go to "share your experience" section. There you can find the study materials that people used to pass BCSE(ECFVG) or QE(PAVE)Hello everyone,
I'm preparing for the BCSE, which I'm going to take after joining the AVMA this year.
I would be glad for any advice on the test. What materials are the best to study?
Thanks
Hey guys
I just love the website that dvm Jakish wa so kind to make to help us all with study material...the only thing is that on the cpe part, I can not click on some of the links, like small anmals and surgery...does anybody know about how to access those links?
its worth to see his website!
THANK YOU DVM JAKISH
YOU ARE THE BEST🙂
I just love the website that dvm Jakish wa so kind to make to help us all with study material...the only thing is that on the cpe part, I can not click on some of the links, like small anmals and surgery...does anybody know about how to access those links?
its worth to see his website!
THANK YOU DVM JAKISH
YOU ARE THE BEST🙂
I passed BCSE and VTNE, want to sell my VCRC for BCSE/QE/VTNE, please contact [email protected], thank you.
.
Hello everyone, wondering if someone here is taking the CPE in Calgary, Alberta during the week of May 14, 2012. or if someone has taken the exam recently there?
Thanks in advance
Hi Parthur;
Hi everyone,
I'm at the very first step of the road to be certified in Alberta!
😕


Please advice me!
I'm writing TOEFL iBT; however, some said CAEL and IELTS are more fair!
Is there anyway to take BCSE before accomplishing the required language score?
(I'm thinking that studying for BCSE will improve my English and then I'll write language exam)
Good luck Parthur with CPE

PS If you have materials for BCSE/NAVLE I'm interested!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pls tell me how where i can check every day question
Hi There,
Go to Zuku review website: http://zukureview.com/study_resources.php and subscribe to "question of the day" - this will send question for NAVLE/BCSE revision to your e-mail every day!
Good luck
Hey Austin
What are the steps one needs to follow to get licenced to practice in the USA and the in a specific State?
I am also from South Africa and have graduated in 2010. I will be relocating to California in the near future.
Hi Jeanne,
Sorry about the VERY belated reply! Hadn't checked the site for ages, and assumed any reply/request whould be sent to my e-mail, which it is not.
My advice would be to contact the ECFVG and start the process asap, at it takes months to get through the 4-step process. You will also be required to sit the NAVLE, but can only apply for this once you have passed Step 3 of the ECFVG program - so get this started as soon as you can! As far as I know, California also has a state board exam which you will need to pass in addition to the ECFVG and the NAVLE, but not all states have a board exam.
Hope this helps!
Anna
<p>Hi Everyone</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have NVMS (National Veterinary Medical Series) Books for Sale - in brand new condition, no marks or notes. Great for BCSE and NAVLE Review</p>
<p>The following books are for sale:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Large Animal Internal Medicine</p>
<p>Pharmacology</p>
<p>Small Animal Internal Medicine - Case management test booklet</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have NVMS (National Veterinary Medical Series) Books for Sale - in brand new condition, no marks or notes. Great for BCSE and NAVLE Review</p>
<p>The following books are for sale:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Large Animal Internal Medicine</p>
<p>Pharmacology</p>
<p>Small Animal Internal Medicine - Case management test booklet</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested</p>
Last edited:
Hello Every veterinarians from all over the world!
I am seeking for equine internship (or externship. Actually I don't know these difference...) in Canada, UK, NZ or Australia.
I select these countries because I think I can work there with "Working Holiday" VISA.
But I worry that I don't have working experience in vet clinic even both equine and small animal field.
Although I have some equine handling and riding experience, but not so much.
I found some horse ranch or club accepting internship but I wanna internship at vet hospital.
Please give me advice about the possibility of my acceptance, the equine clinic that has internship program for international applicants, or what to do to ready for such an internship.
I am seeking for equine internship (or externship. Actually I don't know these difference...) in Canada, UK, NZ or Australia.
I select these countries because I think I can work there with "Working Holiday" VISA.
But I worry that I don't have working experience in vet clinic even both equine and small animal field.
Although I have some equine handling and riding experience, but not so much.
I found some horse ranch or club accepting internship but I wanna internship at vet hospital.
Please give me advice about the possibility of my acceptance, the equine clinic that has internship program for international applicants, or what to do to ready for such an internship.
Thank you very much for the link. There is plenty of usefull stuff on that website that I am going to use for my studying.🙂Please check my webiste at yoko.ambrosini.us and go to "share your experience" section. There you can find the study materials that people used to pass BCSE(ECFVG) or QE(PAVE)
Thanks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 33