Foreign Veterinary Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys. I just moved to Salt Lake City, so I have some free time. If anyone is interested I will be able to answer some questions about ECFVG program and NAVLE tomorrow morning from 9 to 1ish Utah time. I won't be able to answer specific questions about details of tests. I may have some time on tuesday night. Send me a message and I will try to call back.
Good luck,
Peruvian Vet

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys. I just moved to Salt Lake City, so I have some free time. If anyone is interested I will be able to answer some questions about ECFVG program and NAVLE tomorrow morning from 9 to 1ish Utah time. I won't be able to answer specific questions about details of tests. I may have some time on tuesday night. Send me a message and I will try to call back.
Good luck,
Peruvian Vet
Hi :
I have some questions about BCSE. I think you will help here. my cell is 904-377-4562. Thank you very much. Bouchaib

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all
I got to answer some calls. Sorry if I missed anyone. I am happy to help as much as I can.
I noticed from people who called, that there is a lot of concern about the whole process. I just wanna remain you guys that this is a step by step process. Lets focus in what is on front of us for now. I wanna use the analogy of climbing a huge mountain. Do not look at the top just yet, specially if you just started.
there were some colleagues that are having hard time finding time to study My recommendation is to escape from your normal life at lease an hour a day. I used to go to library for an hour after work. Or maybe stay in your car or the bus. Find a place were no one could interrupt your concentration.
Most of you already have all the infomation that you need. But we have to remember to process it. When using the websites. Try not just to learn the questions, but also to recognize the matter and maybe make up questions from the other alternatives.
Remember to read and understand what the questions are about and what is being asked.

That is it for now. Good luck,

It's highly recommended to only go to the AVMA schools so you don't have to take those extra exams and a wait list of sometimes up to 3 years after you graduate. There are around a dozen foreign schools who are accredited. I'd apply to those ones to make your life easier. Some of them are quite good, and a few of them aren't, like the UK schools as they provide no student support. Go to a school who has great student support and treats you like family as they would never dismiss you, and will help you if you were to fail an exam, not just kick you out. There are very few vet schools like this now, but they are still ou there.

It's highly recommended to only go to the AVMA schools so you don't have to take those extra exams and a wait list of sometimes up to 3 years after you graduate. There are around a dozen foreign schools who are accredited. I'd apply to those ones to make your life easier. Some of them are quite good, and a few of them aren't, like the UK schools as they provide no student support. Go to a school who has great student support and treats you like family as they would never dismiss you, and will help you if you were to fail an exam, not just kick you out. There are very few vet schools like this now, but they are still ou there.

sorry, but i think that if you're failing multiple exams, something is wrong.

I wouldn't want to go to a school that "would never kick you out" what's the value in that? Graduating a bunch of incompetent doctors that can't pass their exams? No thanks.

You're obviously really bitter about your experience so far, but I really doubt it is the school that is making you have such a bad experience

Hi everyone
I joined the group a while ago, but for some reason my user got lost, anyway I got a better one.
I graduate in 2004 got my license in Peru in 2005. Moved to US in 2007. While in US I have been working as a Tech/assistant in a non profit clinic in Utah since july 2007. I pass the TOEFL in 2008. I enrolled in the ECFVG program in 2009. I took the BCSE the first time in Dec 2009, didn't make it. Worst Chrismass ever, even do I got a PS3.
I re took the test in march 2010 and pass.
I've been working as a tech and getting some training about Vet Medicine in US, I strongly recomend it. May be not for quite long as me.
To prepare for the BCSE I used the www.zukureview.com I suscribed to their daily question, very usefull. Also I suscribed for 3 months. Only did that for the first try. Obviously wasn't enough. For the second try I suscribed to the Zuku again for a month and red the gumshoevet review (It has some mistakes, but worked for me as I was able to tell).
I just send my letter to request an application form for the CPE among with with a cashier's check for 500 US Dollars.
I am hopping to take the test in Las Vegas in september.
I hope this can give you all some info about what to do. I have to confess I have never been a good student.

Anyone who would like to study or have some ideas how to get ready for the CPE? Is it possible to practice some spays anywhere in US? I went back to Peru for Vacations ang got to do a couple spays it wasn't bad, but I need to practice more before the test? I think they give you an hour or so to do it. It took me 30 min in Peru, from first incision to last stich.

Regards

If you are plannign to take CPE, I would prefer to take it at a university attached place rather than LV. From people who have been to LV .....that test site is very strict and hard. I don't mean to scare you but since I am also scheduled for CPE , my friends who have already taken it; advised me not to go to LV.

I am foreign vet graduate. I live in WA state (west coast). I am scheduled to take my CPE in Nov at Mississipi. I am looking for a small as well as large ani vet who I can shadow for a while. Does any of you know anyone in WA. Please help.

I am a vet graduate from India and recently moved to california. My query is which is more easier and beneficial PAVE or ECFVG?Please can anyone guide me on this?

PAVE is easier but not as widely accepted as ECFVG. Study hard for ECFVG and the benefits are better. ( this is what my friends told me when I started the ECFVG)

Hi All
I just got the response for my petition of reviewing the anesthesia section I failed when I took CPE in Vegas. I still failed. And now I have to retake that section again. That sucks! but I am not going to let this little delay to stop me for getting my freaking US license.

I got a new job as Animal Rescuer... pertty cool. Anyway I am on vacations for a week or so. So if anyone has some questions or just feel like sharing experiences, send me an email and I will try to call you back.

A little story:

I was riding my bicycle on my way to my first full field soccer game after couple years. I realized how many stuff I (and many of you for sure) gave up studying for ECFVG and NAVLE. It was a 8 miles ride. Mostly flat. but the last mile was up the hill. Just at the begining of the climb the rain started... no big deal... Right after I iniciate the climb the wind almost took me down. All these made think about the past 18 months; fighting to be able to practice Vet Medicine in US. So I took that climb as my personal CPE. I just kept going slowly. I stoped few times took a breath and kept going... I thought of turning around few times, but I just kept going just because I really wanted to play soccer.
It was an awesome feeling when I got to the top and realized that I just climbed a 8% hill. Everything felt so easy after that... Till I got to the soccer field (but you know... it is not that diffcult to do something you love doing).
So today I am going to play again, my tird game. I take the same road and the same hill. But it feels easier every time...

Good luck you all,

marvelous story tnx for sharing it with us, it is actually a long way not to mention how long it can be if you have to take an exam more than once, but eventually living the dream is worth all that hardworking.

Hi All
I just got the response for my petition of reviewing the anesthesia section I failed when I took CPE in Vegas. I still failed. And now I have to retake that section again. That sucks! but I am not going to let this little delay to stop me for getting my freaking US license.

I got a new job as Animal Rescuer... pertty cool. Anyway I am on vacations for a week or so. So if anyone has some questions or just feel like sharing experiences, send me an email and I will try to call you back.

A little story:

I was riding my bicycle on my way to my first full field soccer game after couple years. I realized how many stuff I (and many of you for sure) gave up studying for ECFVG and NAVLE. It was a 8 miles ride. Mostly flat. but the last mile was up the hill. Just at the begining of the climb the rain started... no big deal... Right after I iniciate the climb the wind almost took me down. All these made think about the past 18 months; fighting to be able to practice Vet Medicine in US. So I took that climb as my personal CPE. I just kept going slowly. I stoped few times took a breath and kept going... I thought of turning around few times, but I just kept going just because I really wanted to play soccer.
It was an awesome feeling when I got to the top and realized that I just climbed a 8% hill. Everything felt so easy after that... Till I got to the soccer field (but you know... it is not that diffcult to do something you love doing).
So today I am going to play again, my tird game. I take the same road and the same hill. But it feels easier every time...

Good luck you all,

Good luck with your exam. Your perseverance will definitely be rewarded.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I'm currently registered to take the ECFVG program..Actually, it was a re-registration..I took it in 2002 but got frustrated by not passing the NAVLE back then..Life took over, needed to live & found jobs not directly related to Vet Med..After several years, i finally had the chance to do it all over again.I live in Ohio right now with my wife & had a chance to really focus the task at hand & challenge our goal w/c id to become US licensed Vet Medical professionals.

I'm on the verge of prepraring for the BCSE (3rd step).I do have the Zuku Review online & some books at hand to study.

Can you guys give me inputs & ideas on where to start since i've been a graduate several years ago.

You're response is greatly appreciated, colleagues..Thanks you!

Armand Mandia
[email protected]
(310)-216-8046

Hi Yolanda, I graduated in Venezuela also, I studied in UCV maracay, where did you graduate? send me a email [email protected]

Wow, I have noticed that there are quite a few latin american vets trying to get their licenses in North America (myself included). I am from Venezuela and I already have passed BCSE and NAVLE. I got my Navle results a month ago, and I feel so happy that I dont ever have to take that test again.

It was very difficult for me to stay focused during the test. It's way too long!!
Having said that, I encourage all of you to keep going and get your license, the process seems long and complicated, but is actually not that hard.

Of course it takes a lot of time and discipline to study, but it is completely worth it!

I studied with a bunch of books for BCSE: Merck, Mosby for Vet techs, NVMS books, and also used zuku review. It took me about three months of hard study, but I passed on my first try, and more important, I gained a great foundation for NAVLE

For Navle, I started to prepare with almost 3 months in advance. This time I used vetprep, Saunders review for Navle and the VCRV books.I also watched all the UFlo videos and took notes. What also helped me a lot is that I did an internship in a mixed animal practice clinic.

Now, Im waiting to register for the CPE, Im not sure I want to take it this year, however, I will be happy to share information or make a study group!!!

If there is something I can do to help, let me know!!

ohm btw, I fully recommend both Zuku and vetprep, I used the first for bcse and I did exactly what Dr zuku suggested, it was a great help. I decided to use vetprep for navle because I wanted to try different questions... and it totally worked for me...

Have a great day!!! and Please, keep contributing with the forum..
I feel bad that almost everyone stop using the forum after they have reached their goals!! ... Remember that this is all an important source of help and information to other foreign vets!!

Yolanda López

Thank you your encouragements! I'm currently on the verge of studying for the BCSE in Dec or the 1st window of 2012..I do have the Zuku Review online & some books at hand..

Can you give me tips/ideas/inputs on studying? And how was the exams ? Can you give me insights?

Thank you!

Armand Mandia
[email protected]

Hello everyone!

I´m on the ECFVG program and I have passed the BCSE and just passed the NAVLE(april). I can try and answer some of your question regarding BCSE and NAVLE only, I don´t know anything about working permits, immigration laws, or gaining experience in the USA. Passing these tests is very doable so let´s get to work and become US veterinarians!:)

Hi! I'm currently prepping for the BCSE & eventually the NAVLE..How was it? How did you prepare for them? Also, is there a time frame to take the NAVLE after passing BCSE? How about CPE? Would there be a time frame as well?
Thank you.

Armand Mandia

Hi! I'm currently prepping for the BCSE & eventually the NAVLE..How was it? How did you prepare for them? Also, is there a time frame to take the NAVLE after passing BCSE? How about CPE? Would there be a time frame as well?
Thank you.

Armand Mandia

Thank you.

Armand Mandia

I am really in a difficult position. I think for almost all the people who come to thihs post, to be a vet in US is our dream. However it seems that my dream will never come true.

I have decided to take the ECFVG about a year ago. However, the university where I got my vet degree is not on the list of AVMA Listed Veterinary Colleges of the World. They asked me to provide a statement from the Ministry of Education of our country that the university is recognized by the government and the gradautes are eligible to practice vet. I have provided this document. However, I got no response till now. If I couldn't be registered in the ECFVG, all the efforts I had will be gone. I really don't know how to do now.
Anybody alse here had the same problem as mine?
Is there any other alternative program to take to get vet license?
Is it okay if I take the NAVLE rather than the ECFVG?

I really appreciate if someone give me some sugggestions. Thanks

If any one is interested in transferring job locations in the Los Angeles area and currently has a working Visa or is a US resident, the beautiful new clinic where I work in Hollywood is seeking a responsible overnight technician. E-mail Stephanie at veterinary care center dot com for more info. :luck:

Hi guys,

Hope all of you are doing well with exam process.

I am also a newcomer vet and I wanna keep my veterinary knowledge fresh by applying to vet tech position in veterinary hospitals. Do you by any chance know if veterinary hospitals are interested in hiring non-certified techs and if certification is required how I can get that?
Do not get me wrong :D... the next step for me is going through all those exams to validate my DVM degree for North America.

Cheers,
Anisevet

I am a veterinary graduate and preparaing for BCSE exam and interested in having a group to discuss my preparation. Anybody interested?
Thanks.

I am a veterinary graduate and preparaing for BCSE exam and interested in having a group to discuss my preparation. Anybody interested?
Thanks.
I also preparing for BCSE. I am interested in a group. my cell is 904-377-4562. My name is Bouchaib.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am in Denver, CO and I guess u are in florida, but I guess we can figure out a way to co-ordinate studies. When are u planning to take the BCSE exam?
My email is [email protected].
Contact me.
Thanks.

Hello Dr,
I am taking the BCSE in December. please give your valuable advice for a short time study prep as my time is limited. Is BCSE the same standard as NAVLE, I mean clinically oriented or BCSE carries some questions of clinical relavance only? Which areas to focus more in BCSE?

Hello everyone!

I´m on the ECFVG program and I have passed the BCSE and just passed the NAVLE(april). I can try and answer some of your question regarding BCSE and NAVLE only, I don´t know anything about working permits, immigration laws, or gaining experience in the USA. Passing these tests is very doable so let´s get to work and become US veterinarians!:)

Hi there,

I am new to this site and preparing for BCSC. Would you kindly tell me about preparations. I have heard that ZUKU review is enough for BCSC exam. Is that true or I have to study other books too??? Thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am in Denver, CO and I guess u are in florida, but I guess we can figure out a way to co-ordinate studies. When are u planning to take the BCSE exam?
My email is [email protected].
Contact me.
Thanks.
Hi there,

I am starting to prepare for BCSC too. Is there any possibility I can join your study group?? I am from Texas.
Thanks

Hi TX9696,
Sure you can join. I guess more the better it is. When are u planning to take the exam.

Hi there,

I am new to this site and preparing for BCSC. Would you kindly tell me about preparations. I have heard that ZUKU review is enough for BCSC exam. Is that true or I have to study other books too??? Thanks
I guess, book are required.

Hi, I have a friend who does not have citizenship nor residency.

he could enroll in a college for a student visa, but I was wondering if you can validate the license with PAVE or ECFVG without being a resident or having a Social Security number...

thanks!

my NAME IS SAMUEL
IM TAKING CPE IN FEB
THIS IS MY PHOE NUMBER SO WE CAN HELP EACH OTHERS

Hi everyone. I graduated in 2003 in the Dominican Republic (UNPHU), and since then I am struggling to get by. I live in Puerto Rico. Changes in the Board of Examiners have delayed many of us. I pass the TOEFL. Now I'll take the BCSE in December.

I will use the ZUKU Review on the recommendation of acquaintances who have passed the exams. These have combined the ZUKU with the NVMS books. Few of us are Latinos, but here we are!

I do not want to give up. So it would be good to have some moral support from all of us to help us move ahead. If others have done it, we all can too.

Let's keep communicating.

For those who speak Spanish: :)

Me gradue en el 2003 en Republica Dominicana (UNPHU), y desde entonces estoy luchando por salir adelante. Vivo en Puerto Rico. Cambios en la Junta Examinadora han atrasado a muchos de nosotros. Ya pase el TOEFL. Ahora voy a tomar el BCSE en diciembre.

Voy a usar el ZUKU Review por recomendacion de conocidos que han pasado los examenes. Estos han combinado el ZUKU con los libros del NVMS. Somos pocos los latinos, pero los hay!!

No quiero darme por vencida. Asi que no vendria nada mal algo de apoyo moral entre todos nosotros para asi salir hacia adelante. Si otros lo han hecho, nosotros tambien podemos.

Sigamos comunicandonos.

Hi everybody, I want to appreciate all of you for the information that you share here.I am a vet from Bulgaria.It took me almost 2 years to finish the Second Step but for BCSE was easier.My strategy was to start as a vet tech and for 3 years I improve a lot my language.For BCSE I read NVMS books and Vetprep.6 months is reasonable time for preparation/ I also work full time and have 2 children/.Next step is CPE.Didn't register yet but will try for June.

Hi Everybody,

I am so excited to find this forum and knowing there are a lot of people like me out there, doing the same thing having the same goal as I am! I have not meet anybody that's going through the same process. Wondering why the link of this forum never poped up on my search 2 years ago. Anyways, I'm glad it came out late then never!

I am a Vet from Taiwan, without knowing anyone that has went through the process of acquiring US Vet license as a foreign Vet, I choose PAVE instead of ECFVG, I did not pass, I don't think QE is easy at all! My scores were close to the passing point, but there are a lot of obscure questions that deviates my studying strategy. The most unbelievable thing is they up the retake price from $800 to $1500, or else I'd still retake QE because I already paid the register fee! So, now I'm going for ECFVG, the retake fee is $80(hopefully I didn't misunderstood), in case I did not pass, I don't have to drain my bank account.

I'm working as a Vet tech in a small animal practice in WA, and possibly taking the VTNE, just so I can get paid higher and save more money to get through the process of ECFVG and all that. Will be more then happy to get to know people who is studying for BCSE as well, I'm so looking forward to have study partners, please shoot me an email if interested in exchange studying strategies, or willing to include me in your study group!
[email protected]

Thank you for having this forum and not letting me feel alone!

Hello everyone, I've just passed the BCSE in August window and Im preparing to take the navle in April, and am searching for a study partner and best study materials and plan if possible
thanx alot, please contact me [email protected]
:):):):):):)

I am really in a difficult position. I think for almost all the people who come to thihs post, to be a vet in US is our dream. However it seems that my dream will never come true.

I have decided to take the ECFVG about a year ago. However, the university where I got my vet degree is not on the list of AVMA Listed Veterinary Colleges of the World. They asked me to provide a statement from the Ministry of Education of our country that the university is recognized by the government and the gradautes are eligible to practice vet. I have provided this document. However, I got no response till now. If I couldn't be registered in the ECFVG, all the efforts I had will be gone. I really don't know how to do now.
Anybody alse here had the same problem as mine?
Is there any other alternative program to take to get vet license?
Is it okay if I take the NAVLE rather than the ECFVG?

I really appreciate if someone give me some sugggestions. Thanks

I'm in the same position as you. I did this year three externships in the US and my idea was to validate my career through the ECFVG then I found out I couldn't do it because my College is not listed in the AVMA, then I heard about the PAVE and I started to look for information but validate the career by the PAVE is very EXPENSIVE and unfortunately I cant afford it. I'm trying that my college send all the papers to the AVMA and who knows maybe next year I can take the ECFVG but for the moment I cant and I'm very sad about it. However I'm going to apply this year to an equine internships in some Universities that accept foreign graduates and dont require license or had approved the ECFVG-PAVE, although is very hard to get accepted I wont loose my hopes.

About your question, the other alternative to get a vet license in the US is the PAVE. Is not a matter of choice of doing the NAVLE or the ECFVG...You have to take both! but only if your doing the validate process. You can't take the NAVLE without doing the first steps of the ECFVG or the PAVE. Unfortunately I have to wait and see If in any point I would be able to get my career validation but is out of my hands right now :( I'll be praying and crossing my fingers to get accepted in an internship.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody in orange county / L. A. studying for the NAVLE in dec ???

Hi guys-,

I am a vet from Japan and I am trying to get a license through the PAVE program. I will take the QE next January and I am busy studying for it right now while doing some externships.

Since I have spent so much money on study materials as many of you did, I thought it would be nice to have some free content to learn vet med in English so we don't have to waste our money on study materials or time on working as a tech or externship etc. I know such experiences are valuable but it would be great if we can circumvent it, right?

I am going to make a video series reviewing vet med on Youtube.com. This is the first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cKHCj10nqQ. I hope this will be a great (quick and cheap!) way to review vet med in English. I apologize for some Japanese here and there in the video, but it is mainly in English. I also want to apologize for the quality of the video, and my English. I promise it will get better! As you all know, as a foreign vet trying to practice in the U.S., I'm not the richest person in the world!

Anyway, hope you can enjoy the videos (more are coming up!). And if there is a QE study group out there, let me know! I want study buddies!

Yoko

Hi All,

I'm new to the ECFVG process, graduated from South Africa in 2006 and have worked in a number of small animal practices in Melbourne, Australia over the past few years. I have just missed the BCSE exam window for Nov/Dec 2011, so am planning to sit BCSE at the next opportunity in March 2012. Am living in Alexandria, Virginia, am interested in contacting anyone who is preparing for BCSE or just completed it.
Please let me know if anyone in that area is interested in a study group or to share experiences!

Hey all-,

Please visit my website at http://yoko.ambrosini.us where I posted useful sites and my videos for foreign vets trying to get a license in the U.S. It needs a lot more work to it but I think it's a good place to start. Looking forward to hearing from you with comments so I can improve more.

Thanks,
Yoko

Is there anyone in Seattle, WA, who want to study for QE or BCSE? Email me if you are interested in physical or virtual study group. I will love to do it with you.

Hi Everyone!
I am a Mexican grad who is taking the CPE in Vegas in just one week! I read that the site is tough, but hoping that I am well enough prepared to pass!

I work as an RVT at a small animal hospital and I got to do some ride-alongs with a large animal vet in the area who gave me a TON of material and information. I think my weakest area is equine and none of the equine vets around here were very willing to help me out to study, so getting a little nervous about that! Fortunately, I have friends with horses so I got to practice just a little.

Anyway, if anyone has any pearls of wisdom about taking the CPE in Vegas, or if anyone is looking for study material, contact me (we can get messages via this network, right?)! I'll try to post about my experience on here after the test. Best of luck to everyone going through the ECFVG process!

What a great idea to post videos! Thanks for the information you have already posted VetYoko, always helpful for review! =)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
I am a Mexican grad who is taking the CPE in Vegas in just one week! I read that the site is tough, but hoping that I am well enough prepared to pass!

I work as an RVT at a small animal hospital and I got to do some ride-alongs with a large animal vet in the area who gave me a TON of material and information. I think my weakest area is equine and none of the equine vets around here were very willing to help me out to study, so getting a little nervous about that! Fortunately, I have friends with horses so I got to practice just a little.

Anyway, if anyone has any pearls of wisdom about taking the CPE in Vegas, or if anyone is looking for study material, contact me (we can get messages via this network, right?)! I'll try to post about my experience on here after the test. Best of luck to everyone going through the ECFVG process!

I'm getting the license through PAVE, so I don't really have any pearls of wisdom here but I've met a diplomate who told me that she was one of the evaluaters of CPE when she was a resident. And she's never failed anyone but only one foreign vet who injected something in a wrong way to a horse (i didn't really understand what she said, cuz i'm not a horse person, but apparently it was a rocky mistake in equine medicine).

Anyway, the good news is they don't really fail you unless you do a really bad thing, which I'm pretty sure you won't.

When you post your experience here, do you mind sharing it with me at [email protected]? I put a website together at http://yoko.ambrosini.us so that we can share our experience. I would love to share your background and your success story on my website.

Good luck to you on your CPE. Wish you the best!

Greetings all members

I am a South African veterinary graduate and I am currently practicing as a State Veterinarian.

I will most probably be relocating to California in the near future and I would appreciate any information on the requirements I have to comply with in order to practice veterinary medicine in the state of California.

Thank you in advance.

Hi All,

I'm new to the ECFVG process, graduated from South Africa in 2006 and have worked in a number of small animal practices in Melbourne, Australia over the past few years. I have just missed the BCSE exam window for Nov/Dec 2011, so am planning to sit BCSE at the next opportunity in March 2012. Am living in Alexandria, Virginia, am interested in contacting anyone who is preparing for BCSE or just completed it.
Please let me know if anyone in that area is interested in a study group or to share experiences!

Hey Austin

What are the steps one needs to follow to get licenced to practice in the USA and the in a specific State?
I am also from South Africa and have graduated in 2010. I will be relocating to California in the near future.

Hi All
I have been buddy these days working in the field. I will be posting some dates when people can call me and talk about getting US License. I am doing ECFVG and took TOEFL for english.
Good Luck!
Peruvian Vet

Well, let me tell you that for the CPE you really have to be prepared!!! I don't know if Vegas really is harder than any other site, but it was probably the most stressful three days of my life!!! Once you get your manual of administration, make sure that your know every section inside and out. I strongly suggest that you find doctors that will help you review the sections and that you get hands-on practice before taking the test. Make sure you start studying this even before you ask for your application (found on the AVMA website): http://www.avma.org/education/ecfvg/cpe_common_diagnoses.pdf

I passed four sections and need to retake three: food animal, anesthesia, and surgery. I felt that I did relatively well in food animal and anesthesia so I am requesting feedback on my scores before I apply to retake those sections. They are particularly picky about the anesthesia and surgery sections, so review, review, review! Another site with a lot of good review info is: http://vetvideos.com/

Best of luck to you all!