Forgot to send post interview thank you note. Would it look bad if I sent it now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lil_engine

Reaction score
I just realized that I forgot to the thank you note that I composed three weeks ago. Should I go ahead and send it now? Or should I not bother? I'm worried that emailing a note three weeks after the interview will just remind them of how late I'm sending it.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't send it. Thank you notes play little-to-no effect on your admissions so you should send one within 1 week of your interview next time

Reactions: 4 users
I just realized that I forgot to the thank you note that I composed three weeks ago. Should I go ahead and send it now? Or should I not bother? I'm worried that emailing a note three weeks after the interview will just remind them of how late I'm sending it.
I agree. Let it go. Do better next time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nobody will care. Your fate was already determined by the interviewers within a day of the interview

Reactions: 1 user