Forgot to send post interview thank you note. Would it look bad if I sent it now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lil_engine

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just realized that I forgot to the thank you note that I composed three weeks ago. Should I go ahead and send it now? Or should I not bother? I'm worried that emailing a note three weeks after the interview will just remind them of how late I'm sending it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just realized that I forgot to the thank you note that I composed three weeks ago. Should I go ahead and send it now? Or should I not bother? I'm worried that emailing a note three weeks after the interview will just remind them of how late I'm sending it.
Nobody will care. Your fate was already determined by the interviewers within a day of the interview