You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friday the 13'er - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Starting too late. Darn.
I just put in an arbitrary date because I like people to have time to sign up. What would be a good starting date for you?Starting too late. Darn.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just put in an arbitrary date because I like people to have time to sign up. What would be a good starting date for you?
Tomorrow
Don't worry about, I really shouldn't try right now as I have other things I should be doing.
I'll tot. I have a modified dartboard method that I want to use to test whether I can identify all wolves in D1 itself. I'll submit my guesses before D1 ends and see how that compares with the final results.
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @johnnaboo @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @dpmd @Stagg737 @Mad Jack @katashark @acanthuroidei @kcoughli @Gwenevre @britzen @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @nyanko @nohika @cubsrule4e @tessellations @Ms Procrastinator @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone else I missed come play!

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @johnnaboo @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @dpmd @Stagg737 @Mad Jack @katashark @acanthuroidei @kcoughli @Gwenevre @britzen @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @nyanko @nohika @cubsrule4e @tessellations @Ms Procrastinator @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone else I missed come play!


Hm I'm kinda torn about these 36/12 games. On the one hand it's convenient for a super busy schedule like mine, unfortunately it seems like conversation stagnants. To play or not to play... Who else is on board?
Sure I’ll bite!
I've been convinced.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1.
2.
3.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1.
2.
3.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Barky's a tot?? 😕😱😵
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4.
5.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4.
5.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
is post minimum per day?
Yes.is post minimum per day?
can handle that with 36h day cycles i think
i'm hoping for more Retro @PippyPony wolfing plays like in Reverse WW game 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been hit in the face with too much information to play rn lolBarky's a tot?? 😕😱😵
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
think I can do 36 days much easier, so patience is a virtue with the new lifestyle. heh
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5.
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
think I can do 36 days much easier, so patience is a virtue with the new lifestyle. heh
wait Lupino and nyan are both playing? man this got tempting.
unfortunately, I need to tot because the following weeks are going to be hectic even with 36/12 days. and I want to test the dartboard method I have

unfortunately, I need to tot because the following weeks are going to be hectic even with 36/12 days. and I want to test the dartboard method I have
Can we cool it with the veteran worship? It's a little silly and I think it contributes to newer players feeling like they are not valued or like they are not good at WW.
dartboard theory is how most people play anyway, no? bahahaaawait Lupino and nyan are both playing? man this got tempting.
unfortunately, I need to tot because the following weeks are going to be hectic even with 36/12 days. and I want to test the dartboard method I have![]()
Plus, I am simply a human that plays these games and am not something to be revered. I am good no matter my affiliation and play accordingly the same as everyone else. 🙂
lol. I didn't see this before I posted, but this. I don't want to be treated any different no matter the game. If I'm wolfy, do your best to lynch me. If I'm village, stinking use your brains and don't. Plain and simple until I manipulate you one way or another. 🙂Can we cool it with the veteran worship? It's a little silly and I think it contributes to newer players feeling like they are not valued or like they are not good at WW.
Celebs, they're just like us!I don't want to be treated any different no matter the game.
When do you need commits by? I might be able to make this one work since at least I'll be home again
haha! I've met enough to say they are indeed. 😉
By the 9th would be cool for me.When do you need commits by? I might be able to make this one work since at least I'll be home again
I’ll play
Don't you dare lynch me on principal. I expect to be treated as some rando that is evaluated at that moment in time of the game. 😛I’ll play
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Ooh this is tempting... but I need to see how this week starts off first
i'm straight up bad at WW right now i literally lost the last game for village yay
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will be fiiiiiineOoh this is tempting... but I need to see how this week starts off first
You don't have to start really worrying until the week before your first OSSF exam
Meh. Losses happen. The only consistent consecutive winner I've ever seen, later confessed to cheating.i'm straight up bad at WW right now i literally lost the last game for village yay
Nah it was lost with or without you with that level of participationi'm straight up bad at WW right now i literally lost the last game for village yay
Meh. Losses happen. The only consistent consecutive winner I've ever seen, later confessed to cheating.
How do you cheat? Unless you PM someone and they willingly tell you they're a wolf.... 😕
This person was an MU staff member and would often use their administrative powers to read everyone's role pms after a game randed.How do you cheat? Unless you PM someone and they willingly tell you they're a wolf.... 😕
I'll tot. I have a modified dartboard method that I want to use to test whether I can identify all wolves in D1 itself. I'll submit my guesses before D1 ends and see how that compares with the final results.
and anyone else I missed come play!![]()
Awe no more mutts tag 😱
I’ll openly admit I’m no good at WWCan we cool it with the veteran worship? It's a little silly and I think it contributes to newer players feeling like they are not valued or like they are not good at WW.

As long as it starts after the 9th
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Already being a bossypants.Don't you dare lynch me on principal. I expect to be treated as some rando that is evaluated at that moment in time of the game. 😛
Lynch Lupin
...how might one cheat at this game and win consecutively?Meh. Losses happen. The only consistent consecutive winner I've ever seen, later confessed to cheating.
Asking for a friend

It will be fiiiiiine
You don't have to start really worrying until the week before your first OSSF exam
But that would be this Friday...
Oh well. Can someone sign me up? I'm on mobile
ooooo I'm a sucker for long day cycles
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
1. Get promoted to SDN staff....how might one cheat at this game and win consecutively?
Asking for a friend
![]()
2. Tell everyone pms will send faster, allowing the game to start sooner, if they report them to you.
3. Read said pms after they're reported and get alignment/PR information.
4. Get shunned in the WW community + lose your staff title and/or get banned when people find out.
5. ????
6. Profit.
Ok but if we could do this, I would take one for the team1. Get promoted to SDN staff.
2. Tell everyone pms will send faster, allowing the game to start sooner
hmmmmmmm. longer cycles.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a dream setup for me. No AM or Pippy to think everything I do and say is wolfy regardless my affiliation?
I’m in!
And I insulted the mods to start. What could go Wrong?
I’m in!
And I insulted the mods to start. What could go Wrong?
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV
Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps
2. Barks
3.
Unlynch lupinThis is a dream setup for me. No AM or Pippy to think everything I do and say is wolfy regardless my affiliation?
I’m in!
And I insulted the mods to start. What could go Wrong?
Lynch SOV
How do you cheat? Unless you PM someone and they willingly tell you they're a wolf.... 😕
Remember when I got outed by another wolf in PMs because of some weird 'pact' way early in SDN pre-vet WW?
gOoD TiMEs
Remember when I got outed by another wolf in PMs because of some weird 'pact' way early in SDN pre-vet WW?
gOoD TiMEs
That was mildly comical but mostly dumb.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 244
- Views
- 3K