Friday the 13'er - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I could have sworn I signed up 🤔
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV

Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps 😡😡😡😡😡
2. Barks
3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV
11. MsP

Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps 😡😡😡😡😡
2. Barks
3.
Thanks lawpy. I'm clearly still fried 🙄 :smack:
 
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV
11. MsP
12. Nav

Spectator (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. Lawps 😡😡😡😡😡
2. Barks
3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't suppose we can have a weekend start? I'm chillin today and wouldn't mind a little something to occupy my brain while I binge on chipotle and watch mindless tele. :heckyeah:
mutts can't play until after the 9th so it'd very likely turn into a 11-person game if I started early.
 
Roster
1. Coopah
2. Miz
3. nyanko
4. Lupes
5. genny
6. dubz
7. Mutts
8. Dina
9. Allie
10. SOV
11. MsP
12. Nav
13. SAR
 
Oh, I thought that's what you meant when you mentioned signups in the future games thread. 😳
It is but I somehow missed when the signups actually happened lol and didn't realize when the game would be starting. It's fine, I'm just on ER right now so might be a little sparse.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad