From CC to CC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jibreil

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was previously registered at the CC I attend for a gen chem 2 class in the summer. The professor was okay but now they changed the professor to a horrible one in which its impossible to get a good grade in. Anyways, I was wondering if it would look bad that I took the chem 2 class at another CC instead of the one I'm currently at because the professor is just horrible. I mean just horrible. I don't look for easy way outs and am a hard worker, but this professor will just make the class miserable. Thank you guys for you opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

If you're taking classes at one CC, why would taking classes at another CC hurt you? Either way, you're taking classes at a CC. At the end of the day, as long as you actually learn the material and do well on the mcat it should be fine. But try to take the bulk of your pre-req classes at a 4-year Uni.

You would definitely rather get a good grade at the other CC than a bad grade at the first one.