Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
K I'm not doing this with you, because this back and forth will probably go on for pages if I let it and it will just be a distraction from actual wolfhunting. I was not looking for it prior, I looked at doggo's posts after to see why she might have been killed, and noted that she didn't make or hint at any role claims.

I won't respond to this line of questioning further unless anyone else has concerns.
I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous reaction and your gaslighting does not work on me by this point in my WW career.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coop, I think everyone already knows you hate all of my posts like always without you angry/eyeroll/dislike reacting to every single one of them today

Just in case you want to save yourself some negative energy for when you aren't silenced
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Ms Procrastinator he has NEVER gunned for me like this when I actually was a wolf. Ever. And especially with him not actually being on (I doubt he’s even read the whole thread unless he’s lurking, which is also possible and wolfy) it’s an all around weird vote that makes me think he’s just stirring the **** pot.

Actually on second thought he could definitely be chaos.
 
@Ms Procrastinator he has NEVER gunned for me like this when I actually was a wolf. Ever. And especially with him not actually being on (I doubt he’s even read the whole thread unless he’s lurking, which is also possible and wolfy) it’s an all around weird vote that makes me think he’s just stirring the **** pot.

Actually on second thought he could definitely be chaos.
You think he'd straight out come after you like this as a wolf?
 
What specifically in the ISO?

I remember thinking Alissa and BC were really strong players early on when I was a wolf most recently and this does not feel up to her standard of play. Forced and trying to appear helpful and doing the whole "does anyone have any questions for me" instead of generating her own thoughts

Why Barks? And do you think Nav and Miz would be in a pack?

Barks only because I don't really have any village points for her. I need more to go on.

Based on how D1 went down my gut says no but also I wouldn't put an elaborate day 1 bus past either of them (edit: though I'd see it more led by Nav than by Miz I think)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude, this has been discussed ad nauseum for almost 24 hours
giphy (36).gif
 
Okay I’m ready to change my vote now

unlynch doggo
Lynch MsP
Also for more context this is the post that pinged me the most about barks not that I wasn’t happy to have someone on my vote if they agreed with what I said, but it felt like Barks was more sold on doggo at the time but abruptly made this switch. I think there was a bit of a question of why but I didn’t see an answer from Barks in my ISO.
 
Also for more context this is the post that pinged me the most about barks not that I wasn’t happy to have someone on my vote if they agreed with what I said, but it felt like Barks was more sold on doggo at the time but abruptly made this switch. I think there was a bit of a question of why but I didn’t see an answer from Barks in my ISO.
Change your mind on MsP?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also for more context this is the post that pinged me the most about barks not that I wasn’t happy to have someone on my vote if they agreed with what I said, but it felt like Barks was more sold on doggo at the time but abruptly made this switch. I think there was a bit of a question of why but I didn’t see an answer from Barks in my ISO.
She did end up answering when I asked why
Can't remember exactly what she said