Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first game of his I played was a "back to basics" game wherein a third party necromancer was attempting to raise a skeleton army of the dead, and I could have resurrected myself if only I had thought to try, so maybe that's why my basics games are never really all that basic...
 
The first game of his I played was a "back to basics" game wherein a third party necromancer was attempting to raise a skeleton army of the dead, and I could have resurrected myself if only I had thought to try, so maybe that's why my basics games are never really all that basic...
I actually remember reading that game when I was thinking about starting to play, my conclusions were that I would never understand anything. For the most part I was right.
 
Last edited:
The first game of his I played was a "back to basics" game wherein a third party necromancer was attempting to raise a skeleton army of the dead, and I could have resurrected myself if only I had thought to try, so maybe that's why my basics games are never really all that basic...
I remember this game!

The most normal game of his that I ever played was his Office Life game or whatever that was (I think that was his?)

My first game ever
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad