WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Poor @mizchiefmanaged if you'd like you can borrow my 3 million screaming into the abyss gifs I used yesterday (although I think I freaked out cubs a little)
Uhm yes I love warriors!Everyone talking about their fancy adult books and I'm still reading Warriors in the corner.

NoooooNine it's been very annoying. Also @Ms Procrastinator I can no longer PM with you, sorry
Real low key I hope I get silenced tomorrow because it’s my anniversary with my SO and he made me promise him I would keep WW playing to a minimum. So @ silencer you could do me a HUGE favor lmao
We could also solve this by lynching you
Happy Anniversary!
Why are BC, Coop, and Pippy placed where they are? Why did alissa move up to neutral? And what does "can't even" mean in regards to dubz?Nooooo
Possible Wolves
Miz, Nav, Barks, silencer (more to be added). Since I think the silencer is a wolf I'll be taking future silences with a grain of salt.
Neutral to wolfy
Pips
Village
Coops, BC, AM
I can't even:
Dubz
Neutral
Alissa
Everybody else
BC is a double vote and I kinda think that leans village. Coop because of PM, silence, etc. Pippy I feel like her, Nav and miz don't make that much sense when you look at NKs so far. I'm still on the miz/nav tinfoil so I'm cool with moving pippy down. I have a problem viewing the wolf pack as OG heavy given the choice of kill. I kinda think they're being picky about who they kill which makes me think there's at least two OGs there. The killerleaf kill seemed like they didn't want to go after other OGs too quickly and were avoiding killing certain people. Add that to the whole being picky about killing previous mods and the NKs thus far kinda points to at least two OGs.Why are BC, Coop, and Pippy placed where they are? Why did alissa move up to neutral? And what does "can't even" mean in regards to dubz?
For BC you can't base village or wolfiness on ability, they were tied with roles and then RNGd. There's no connection there. Given that what do you think of BC?BC is a double vote and I kinda think that leans village. Coop because of PM, silence, etc. Pippy I feel like her, Nav and miz don't make that much sense when you look at NKs so far. I'm still on the miz/nav tinfoil so I'm cool with moving pippy down. I have a problem viewing the wolf pack as OG heavy given the choice of kill. I kinda think they're being picky about who they kill which makes me think there's at least two OGs there. The killerleaf kill seemed like they didn't want to go after other OGs too quickly and were avoiding killing certain people. Add that to the whole being picky about killing previous mods and the NKs thus far kinda points to at least two OGs.
Can't even for dubz means can't even bother cause she could easily be either and I wouldn't know the difference (thought I did eons ago). She could easily go to neutral.
Alissa moves to neutral because I feel she's calmed down since yesterday. It could be OG wolves telling her to chill, but I'm feeling slight better about her today.
What does OG mean in this context? Which people are being avoided? How many wolves do you think there are?BC is a double vote and I kinda think that leans village. Coop because of PM, silence, etc. Pippy I feel like her, Nav and miz don't make that much sense when you look at NKs so far. I'm still on the miz/nav tinfoil so I'm cool with moving pippy down. I have a problem viewing the wolf pack as OG heavy given the choice of kill. I kinda think they're being picky about who they kill which makes me think there's at least two OGs there. The killerleaf kill seemed like they didn't want to go after other OGs too quickly and were avoiding killing certain people. Add that to the whole being picky about killing previous mods and the NKs thus far kinda points to at least two OGs.
Can't even for dubz means can't even bother cause she could easily be either and I wouldn't know the difference (thought I did eons ago). She could easily go to neutral.
Alissa moves to neutral because I feel she's calmed down since yesterday. It could be OG wolves telling her to chill, but I'm feeling slight better about her today.
Cop-out 😛I can't even:
Dubz
Hey @SARdoghandler I do got plenty of jokes
Sorry I accidentally put this in the wrong thread at first!

I was fine with her after day 1 but not leaning super village because she was giving off some confused villager vibes but we hadn't really discussed anything game related in our PM. Then I was gone all day yesterday and was many pages behind on the thread and came back like 30 minutes before lynch close and saw that she was in second place and didn't understand because I didn't have any wolf points for her at that time. Then when I actually read the thread she had quite a few points that gave me feels that I can find for you if you would like once I get back from the storeOh and I meant to ask @Barkley13 about where her thoughts are on alissa now, looks like she said she was fine with her earlier yesterday, then said she changed her mind after reading the thread, but didn't say why
So are either of these village leans due to anything they've said or done?BC is a double vote and I kinda think that leans village. Coop because of PM, silence, etc.
Why is anything due on a Sunday?Lynch Nav
I have thoughts on some recent comments but I just remembered I have a take-home due today on lectures I haven't seen yet (yikes) so will address later
AM seems the same as last game, Pippy also seems similar in feel, miz sounded fine over PM when we spoke a few days ago but we haven't talked recently, alissa seems totally fine, Wondering's post content and activity level is in line with village meta. I was trying to think of who else was playing and read the roster and realized I completely forgot about genny- I had good feelings about her from the start, but realizing that I forgot she was even playing makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that she's completely disappeared off my radar.Village reads?
BC is a double vote and I kinda think that leans village. Coop because of PM, silence, etc. Pippy I feel like her, Nav and miz don't make that much sense when you look at NKs so far. I'm still on the miz/nav tinfoil so I'm cool with moving pippy down. I have a problem viewing the wolf pack as OG heavy given the choice of kill. I kinda think they're being picky about who they kill which makes me think there's at least two OGs there. The killerleaf kill seemed like they didn't want to go after other OGs too quickly and were avoiding killing certain people. Add that to the whole being picky about killing previous mods and the NKs thus far kinda points to at least two OGs.
Can't even for dubz means can't even bother cause she could easily be either and I wouldn't know the difference (thought I did eons ago). She could easily go to neutral.
Alissa moves to neutral because I feel she's calmed down since yesterday. It could be OG wolves telling her to chill, but I'm feeling slight better about her today.
Alissa seems totally fine? Want to expand in that? What do you think is wonderings village meta considering I don't think wondering has been a wolf yet? Nothing should ever fully exonerate anyone except direct from the mod info.AM seems the same as last game, Pippy also seems similar in feel, miz sounded fine over PM when we spoke a few days ago but we haven't talked recently, alissa seems totally fine, Wondering's post content and activity level is in line with village meta. I was trying to think of who else was playing and read the roster and realized I completely forgot about genny- I had good feelings about her from the start, but realizing that I forgot she was even playing makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that she's completely disappeared off my radar.
There's a lot of WIFOM involved in the silencer role that I can worry about later if/when the silencer flips, so I'll sum it up by saying that the silencer flipping wolf still wouldn't completely exonerate Coop in my eyes- depending on the effects silencing has, silencing a packmate very early on could be a viable strategy to try to clear them as villager.
You were also on my village list at the start but I've gotten squirrelly feelings from some of your posts recently that made me shift you to neutral, specifically the stuff with Pippy where I can't tell if you refused to play along because you truly thought it would be a waste of time or because you wanted to dodge the line of questioning.
(Not to be too off-topic but I was off volunteering all day - I got to draw blood for the first time ever from a cat and I got it on the first try!!!!)@genny @BigCats you planning on showing up today or nah
Wolves were RNG'd and then roles were RNG'd separately?For BC you can't base village or wolfiness on ability, they were tied with roles and then RNGd. There's no connection there. Given that what do you think of BC?
YupWolves were RNG'd and then roles were RNG'd separately?
I asked meats in PM for further clarification and she confirmed
Why did I read this as pimple?Day 3 Official Don't Bother me I'm Reading
Nav (2) - miz, pipple
OG (people who have played forever) compared to others like BC, wondering and alissa. I'm thinking 3-4 wolves. What do you mean which people are being avoided?! The kills aren't exactly targeting the talkative! I mean killerleaf seriously?! Heck that kill benefited village! I would have thought it village vig if it weren't so clearly wolf! Let's be honest the wolves aren't exactly targeting who they should be scared of (the present and talkative) which makes you wonder. They seem to be "silencing" the talkative if anything.What does OG mean in this context? Which people are being avoided? How many wolves do you think there are?
Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, silencer's using their powers wolfy.
Why did I read this as pimple?
What's wrong with my post?At the risk of sounding like Nav talking about me, you're a better player than this post so I give you wolf points for this
I had concerns about alissa early on based on how she was seeming like her speed game self during D1, but she's settled into the alissa I remember from her village games. The post she made yesterday about how she didn't have any special abilities to help village but she still wasn't a good lynch struck me as very sincere. She was very buddy-buddy with me as a wolf in speed game, which clued me in to her then, but it felt a lot more genuine when she was PMing with me yesterday.Alissa seems totally fine? Want to expand in that? What do you think is wonderings village meta considering I don't think wondering has been a wolf yet? Nothing should ever fully exonerate anyone except direct from the mod info.
What's wrong with my post?
Have you ever thought that maybe I'm not on my game but I'm trying?The whole post seems very superficial and hedgey. Not the level of analysis I'm used to from you when you're on your game
Perhaps one wasn't silenced 🤔 Or the silencer doesn't know what they're doingBut actually, I've been rolling the silencer's actions around in my head and I don't think I can make a call on two data points. Silencing you (coop) and silencing miz seem like very different things in my head.

Have you ever thought that maybe I'm not on my game but I'm trying?
I'll hold you to that apologyIt's possible. But the other possibility is that you are a woof. For now, I'm reading it as the latter and if it's the former you are allowed to request one formal apology from me when the game is over 😛
Yes but you had BC leaning village because of ability, so what do you think of her now?Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, silencer's using their powers wolfy.
Could you point to why?Better than what I read it as 😳
But lynch MsP
For now. I do think we should flip Nav again today but keeping my other options up there and her posts today have just felt totally off
Interesting observations but I raise you this question. Since people can easily learn from past mistakes and change their tone, do you think alissa would act so similarly to her speed-game self? I'm not sure I'm reading her the same way you are, but I didn't like the feel of her lynch wagon yesterday either, which is why I didn't jump on it. Just the timing of the votes, they pilled up consecutively, it gave me the bad vibes.I had concerns about alissa early on based on how she was seeming like her speed game self during D1, but she's settled into the alissa I remember from her village games. The post she made yesterday about how she didn't have any special abilities to help village but she still wasn't a good lynch struck me as very sincere. She was very buddy-buddy with me as a wolf in speed game, which clued me in to her then, but it felt a lot more genuine when she was PMing with me yesterday.
Wondering's village meta is very quiet, occasionally popping in with good logical insight. That's how she's been playing this game, and while that could be her wolf meta as well, I think that me and alissa both made fairly obvious shifts in playstyle when we were playing opposite roles to the noob game, which makes me think it's probably a noob thing to shake things up once you switch affiliations. I haven't been seeing any notable changes in Wondering yet.
Could you point to why?
I'd go for the later, Miz and I aren't the sort of people to be able to keep our mouths shut, especially when people start insulating things about them that I would have otherwise corrected. I'm sure I could do it if necessary, like endgame. But I'm not one to plot this out in such early game. I doubt Miz would either, but if it was Nav or someone hell yeah that's be suspect. Miz is the type of wolf to be right up there with the fake claims and making you put her village and pocketing you so far you can't tell it wasn't your idea in the first place. But this isn't her style. Not saying she's not a wolf, just saying I HIGHLY doubt she'd fake a silence for... what exactly would she gain in this scenario?Perhaps one wasn't silenced 🤔 Or the silencer doesn't know what they're doing![]()
Why it's felt off. Was there one particular post? I'm getting that a lot of people think Ms P is suspect but no one has really said why beyond feels. So I'm curious dWhy what?
Maybe.@genny @BigCats you planning on showing up today or nah
It's a good thing.I forgot she was even playing makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that she's completely disappeared off my radar.
Debateable 😛It's a good thing.
Given how wrong I usually am as a villager, it's probably better if I say enough to be read as village, but not enough to lead the village to certain doom.Debateable 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.