Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

They can but mostly they won't, then there's the thought that they can take away a village win, which dubz has done repeatedly. I wouldn't trust it personally
Uhhhhh the definition of neutral is that they can't take away a village win
I have done so as chaos for sure. Because village wasn't good enough to get me my win.
 
And circling back to this post, why would moose's reaction be the only one you waited for before editing, considering that she already knew about the plan? MOOSE wouldn't have been able to quote it since she can't post on thread. If I hadn't quoted it no one would even have been able to prove it had ever happened. You edited before I posted and before anyone else had reacted. So it basically ends up looking like it was just a show for jboose.

Really ****ing weird strategy overall, basically zero benefit for a villager though. Good job though, you caught a neutral with it?
Noni made sure SOMEONE saw it, I didn't care who. It was right at lunch close so it was strategized to be just the right timing to make sure it could edit it quickly but still be seen. I'll take my applause after I'm dead
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noni made sure SOMEONE saw it, I didn't care who. It was right at lunch close so it was strategized to be just the right timing to make sure it could edit it quickly but still be seen. I'll take my applause after I'm dead
The fact that you didn't care who is exactly why it makes no sense as village strategy
You're currently lynching a neutral so not seeing how that deserves applause no matter what affiliation you are...
 
*Sigh* sometimes I'm sad that I can read you. I've been getting vibes for days. It's unfortunate Miz is dead we spoke extensively about it. I did not want to go the thread without proof. This just helped.
I'm just gonna pocket this one for the end of the game lol
The funny thing is I was village-siding here so you and pip both get to be wrong
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM there's a difference between wolves chaos hunting as a distraction and village trying to get rid of outed chaos before end game.

She needs to go, you don't have to vote for her but don't grump at the rest of us.
Lynching her (even if she doesn't die) pushes us closer to endgame!
Sometimes yes
Name one time in recent history in which they obviously tried to sink village/worship wolves.
 
Like that doesn't make any sense

If 4 people have 4 very different reactions, how are all 4 of them somehow unsatisfactory? 😕

who did have a satisfactory reaction? (outside of jmoo, who knew about it to begin with?)
Stop stealing my line of questioning!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering because they're refusing to believe I'm even possibly a wolf after all of that, that would be because they know who the wolves are. BC because of my own interpretation.
Lol so basically I passed your “””reaction test””” but you’re still stuck in your BC tunnel, cool
 
I won't be making a tie though, I don't know if my goddess armor overrides mod wrath :thinking:
Speaking of your "goddess armor," I'm just going to put it out there that there is no way for us to know if you are lying about your abilities. There are items in this game, and a wolf pack has more than one person in it -- you could easily be claiming credit for 1x items or other wolf abilities and consolidating it to build a chaos claim.

So even if you do have a lynch avoidance, there is no guarantee that is 3rd party.
 
Speaking of your "goddess armor," I'm just going to put it out there that there is no way for us to know if you are lying about your abilities. There are items in this game, and a wolf pack has more than one person in it -- you could easily be claiming credit for 1x items or other wolf abilities and consolidating it to build a chaos claim.

So even if you do have a lynch avoidance, there is no guarantee that is 3rd party.
Are you setting up to fail to lynch me tomorrow after you fail today? 😱

Because that's 100% how you lose the game, silly
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering because they're refusing to believe I'm even possibly a wolf after all of that, that would be because they know who the wolves are. BC because of my own interpretation.
If I knew who the wolves are then I would have some sort of a reads list saying who I think is wolfy since as a wolf ~I would know who is who~
I'm just trying to be a level headed villager over here. @Coopah if you are a wolf so (ie you would know that I am village) then I will be mad at you for giving me stress over all of this
 
If I knew who the wolves are then I would have some sort of a reads list saying who I think is wolfy since as a wolf ~I would know who is who~
I'm just trying to be a level headed villager over here. @Coopah if you are a wolf so (ie you would know that I am village) then I will be mad at you for giving me stress over all of this
That doesn't make any sense of course you would because you'd be pretending to be a villager?