[Game] You're Banned!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for all the permutations of horrible images put in my brain by "9 months," "necrobumping," and "longer than that" being in the same post.
 
Banned for all the permutations of horrible images put in my brain by "9 months," "necrobumping," and "longer than that" being in the same post.

no-gif-todd-stashwick-supernatural-shapeshifter-dracula.gif

Banned for having an overactive imagination.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's actually not as bad as you think, it's another way of saying "valley girl," essentially. But I'll delete to avoid offending any of the older mods that might not understand the slang 😛 her referring to herself as basic is just the shorthand name for what I said.

banned for making a logical explanation off of being basic.
 
It's actually not as bad as you think, it's another way of saying "valley girl," essentially. But I'll delete to avoid offending any of the older mods that might not understand the slang 😛 her referring to herself as basic is just the shorthand name for what I said.

Just to let you know, I got it and totally wasn't offended 😛

ETA still banned
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad