Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for being up past my bedtimeBanned because creepiest and best are not necessarily mutually exclusive adjectives
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Banned for being up past my bedtimeBanned because creepiest and best are not necessarily mutually exclusive adjectives
Banned for waking up earlier than me this morningBanned for being up past my bedtime
Banned for thinking I have a choice when my dog starts walking on my head to,feed him.Banned for waking up earlier than me this morning
Banned for not realizing my puppy does essentially the same thing.Banned for thinking I have a choice when my dog starts walking on my head to,feed him.
Banned for not sending me enough pictures of your fur babies recentlyBanned for not realizing my puppy does essentially the same thing.
banned for getting nauseous while watching surgery and pregnant.Banned for not sending me enough pictures of your fur babies recently
Banned for bringing that into this thread!banned for getting nauseous while watching surgery and pregnant.
Banned for bringing stuff I say in pms, taken way out of context, into this thread 😛Banned for bringing that into this thread!
This is going to be one of those things that I never live down isn't it? The pregnant 12 year old who passed out at the sight of a dog's uterus. @SummerTheLynx I think I'd rather be you, clueless idiot who brags 😉
Banned for bringing that into this thread!
This is going to be one of those things that I never live down isn't it? The pregnant 12 year old who passed out at the sight of a dog's uterus. @SummerTheLynx I think I'd rather be you, clueless idiot who brags 😉
Banned for bringing stuff I say in pms, taken way out of context, into this thread 😛
lol.The two of you are banned for needing your own personal thread to communicate and stop bringing your "stuff" to EVERY thread on SDN.
banned for nailing it.Banned cuz inside jokes
Banned for implying that I don't have my two front teeth in another threadbanned for nailing it.
banned for having cosmetic surgery to remove your "funny" bone. 🤣Banned for implying that I don't have my two front teeth in another thread![]()
Banned for being so mean to a 12 year old (or like...7 year old. I don't even know anymore) 😛banned for having cosmetic surgery to remove your "funny" bone. 🤣
banned for using knowing you used "knowing" 3 times in a ban.Banned for not even knowing. Even knowing is much more important plain old knowing.
banned for using knowing you used "knowing" 3 times in a ban.
Banned for needing to just take a TylenolBanned because reading your ban gave me a headache
Banned for paying extra for the brand.Banned for needing to just take a Tylenol
I'm still pharma-dumb. I don't need to use fancy names yetBanned for paying extra for the brand.
I learned acetaminophen in high school 😛I'm still pharma-dumb. I don't need to use fancy names yet
It's not that I don't know it. I just choose not to use itI learned acetaminophen in high school 😛
Banned for being so siriusIt's not that I don't know it. I just choose not to use it
Banned for not seizing the opportunity to quote the JokerBanned for being so sirius
Banned for lying about the level of education you have obtained.
And amerio, banned for inadvertently convincing me to watch batman from your statement instead of work on my lab report or write my essay
Banned for not reading Batman insteadBanned for lying about the level of education you have obtained.
And amerio, banned for inadvertently convincing me to watch batman from your statement instead of work on my lab report or write my essay
Banned for thinking anyone here could possibly have self-controlBanned for not having self-control and giving in to the temptation to watch batman.
Banned for thinking anyone here could possibly have self-control
Banned because now I haz a sad 🙁Banned because I am currently practicing self-control by not signing up for WW.
Banned because now I haz a sad 🙁
banned for trying to practice psychiatry without a license.Banned for trying to change WZ's natural emotions
banned for discussing airplane colors with the color blind pilot.Banned for the horrible color scheme on that airplane in your avatar.
banned for discussing airplane colors with the color blind pilot.
banned for not understanding what color blind means...Banned because should still be able to tell it is a hideous color scheme... 😛

banned for not understanding what color blind means...![]()
banned for being technical.Banned, because I do understand it... usually take the form of red, green or blue disfunction.. red/green being most common. Makes colors look the same. Which means the plane which is a disgusting yellow/orange, should look a yellow/off-yellow to maybe gray (probably rather solid, maybe slight shade difference) to the red/green color blind person. A yellow/slightly off yellow/gray plane= ugly/horrible color scheme.... color blindness or not... 😛
ETA: If your problems is with seeing blue light, then the plane is probably a muddled pink color... better than ugly yellow/gray, but still not awesome looking.. 😉
banned for being technical.
fyi: it looks kind of yellow and black to me.... like a bumble bee, which is an accomplished flying creature! . 😛
Ooo a yellow and black plane...Steelers colors 😀Ok, a yellow and black plane would be cool...
Banned for making ugly plane seem cooler than it is... 😛
Banned for sticking to your guns then showing growth and understanding and using so many smlieys lately, DVMD. Such profound character change... I don't even know who you are anymore!Ok, a yellow and black plane would be cool...
Banned for making ugly plane seem cooler than it is... 😛
Banned for liking a team that can't even beat the jets 😀Ooo a yellow and black plane...Steelers colors 😀
Banned for liking a team that hasn't been to the super bowl since 1968 😀Banned for liking a team that can't even beat the jets 😀
ooo burnBanned for liking a team that hasn't been to the super bowl since 1968 😀
Such profound character change... I don't even know who you are anymore!![]()
Banned because I knew you'd say that.😉![]()
Also, banned because you haven't been here long enough to know who I am!![]()
Banned because I knew you'd say that.😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.