You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
[Game] You're Banned!
Started by princesscorgi93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Banned for not realizing that the child needs to be born before child support can be paid.Banned for not paying child support
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for reminding me I'm going to be pregnant foreverBanned for not realizing that the child needs to be born before child support can be paid.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for getting pregnant and not taping the conceptionBanned for reminding me I'm going to be pregnant forever
Banned for getting pregnant and not taping the conception
Banned for seeking child pornography.
Banned for pretending you've never done the same 😉Banned for seeking child pornography.
Banned for pretending you've never done the same 😉
Banned for thinking I would ever be a pedophile like @LetItSnow
Banned for escalating quickly
Damn it, missed yours....
Banned for having a weird SDN name.
Banned for making me want to watch Anchorman nowBanned for escalating quickly
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for banning the wrong personBanned for making me want to watch Anchorman now
Banned for needing to just chill the **** outBanned for banning the wrong person
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for implying I'm not the chillest kid aroundBanned for needing to just chill the **** out
All of you are banned because I won the game back when no one banned me... 😀
Banned for implying you're @Chillbo BagginsBanned for implying I'm not the chillest kid around
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for implying you're @Chillbo Baggins
Banned for not banning the right person....
And I have now won this game twice! 🙂
Banned for winning a game that can't be wonBanned for not banning the right person....
And I have now won this game twice! 🙂
Banned for winning a game that can't be won
Banned for avatar. It isn't even thanksgiving yet.
Banned for not making a chaos brag...
Grasshopper has much to learn.
Banned for banning way out of order!Grasshopper has much to learn.
This whole forum is out of order!
Banned for not being able to handle the truthThis whole forum is out of order!
Banned for not being able to handle the truth
Banned for missing the reference.
Banned for making references that someone didn't getBanned for missing the reference.
Banned for making references that someone didn't get
Banned for lack of culture.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/...And_Justice_for_All_(film)#/search
Banned for elitism
Banned for thinking I was referring to myself
Banned for referencing a film that is nearly a decade older than me...
Banned for referencing a film that is nearly a decade older than me...
Banned for being a bebe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for ageism (see WZ's banning earlier)Banned for being a bebe.
Banned for repeating previous bans and not exercising creativity.Banned for ageism (see WZ's banning earlier)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for stealing the words from my brainBanned for repeating previous bans and not exercising creativity.
Banned for lying about what your thoughts wereBanned for stealing the words from my brain
Banned for pretending to be a mind-reader, making people think you're a wizard, and then disappointing them.Banned for lying about what your thoughts were
Banned for forgetting that if anyone here is a wizard, it's me and the other bone wizard DOsBanned for pretending to be a mind-reader, making people think you're a wizard, and then disappointing them.
Banned for not teaching me magic. (Don't worry, it's not too late to be un-banned if you teach me magic... 😉)Banned for forgetting that if anyone here is a wizard, it's me and the other bone wizard DOs
Banned for talking about magic in front of the muggles!Banned for not teaching me magic. (Don't worry, it's not too late to be un-banned if you teach me magic... 😉)
Banned for thinking there any muggles here...Banned for talking about magic in front of the muggles!
Banned for likelihood of being a glasses-wearing nerd that lives under the stairsBanned for talking about magic in front of the muggles!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for trying to imply you aren't the only muggle hereBanned for thinking there any muggles here...
Banned for being a bully #StoptheBullying2014Banned for likelihood of being a glasses-wearing nerd that lives under the stairs
Banned for pointing out my resemblance to DudleyBanned for trying to imply you aren't the only muggle here
Banned for being a bully #StoptheBullying2014
Banned for being a hypocrite and bullying STL. Be nice to the muggles!Banned for trying to imply you aren't the only muggle here
Banned for being a bully #StoptheBullying2014
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes! I have been double banned!!
Banned for not getting the Achievement Hunter referenceBanned for pointing out my resemblance to Dudley
Banned for being too nice!Banned for being a hypocrite and bullying STL. Be nice to the muggles!
Banned for misinterpreting my quoteBanned for trying to imply you aren't the only muggle here
Banned for being a bully #StoptheBullying2014
And WL is banned for trying to defend me, I can defend myself 😛. Especially against WZ!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for thinking I didn't intentionally misinterpret your quote. And for thinking you can defend yourself against me 😏Banned for misinterpreting my quote
And WL is banned for trying to defend me, I can defend myself 😛. Especially against WZ!
Banned for being responsible for a bunch of misunderstandingsBanned for thinking I didn't intentionally misinterpret your quote. And for thinking you can defend yourself against me 😏
And thinking that I didn't get your AH reference 😀
Banned for deviating from the HP/magic references. I liked that one...Banned for misinterpreting my quote
And WL is banned for trying to defend me, I can defend myself 😛. Especially against WZ!
Banned for assuming I was being nice and defending you, and not realizing I was agreeing that you're the only muggle here... 😛Banned for misinterpreting my quote
And WL is banned for trying to defend me, I can defend myself 😛. Especially against WZ!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for that SICK BURN!!!Banned for assuming I was being nice and defending you, and not realizing I was agreeing that you're the only muggle here... 😛