[Game] You're Banned!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned because I'm sad the rest of the league of awesome is not playing, and I like to displace my anger on others
Banned for implying I'm not enough for you 😢
Banned for being way to freakin sensitive! :laugh:
Banned for bullying STL again!
 
Banned for typo.
Is not as
And hence banned also for irony and hypocrisy
Banned for missing awesome chance to use this meme:
3sl327.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for typo.
Is not as
And hence banned also for irony and hypocrisy
Banned for misreading. Claiming something as my job is just as valid as claiming something is my job.
Banned because I really need to go to bed but this game is so captivating
Banned for reminding me that I also need to go to bed
 
All three of you are banned for being way too chatty.
Banned for typo.
Is not as
And hence banned also for irony and hypocrisy
STL is double-banned. First he is banned for being chatty. Then he is banned for banning someone for a typo leading to incorrect grammar, but using completely incorrect grammar and punctuation himself.

Actually, he is triple banned. What in the world is "editing to bed" and how is WZ failing to do that?
 
All three of you are banned for being way too chatty.

STL is double-banned. First he is banned for being chatty. Then he is banned for banning someone for a typo leading to incorrect grammar, but using completely incorrect grammar and punctuation himself.

Actually, he is triple banned. What in the world is "editing to bed" and how is WZ failing to do that?
Banned for banning harder than anyone else in this thread
 
Banned for my misreading and thinking you said being harder... And I will leave it at that...

And Amor - banned for being late to the punch
:roflcopter: Maybe she did say that and ninja-edited to make you look like your mind is in the gutter... (Not that you need any help with that.)

Amor - Banned for not sharing the punch. I'm thirsty.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for implying that my mind is more in the gutter than yours. Mine can't go down that far even if I tried 😛
Banned for lies. I never implied such a thing!
Banned for not offering a friendly hand to help dig STL's mind out
Banned for not realizing that I would only be able to pull his mind further down into the gutter.