- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
- Surgical Residency Applications and Interviews
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*****General Surgery Residency Interview Trades 2017-2018*****
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Stanford
Have 12/8
Want 11/28
Have 12/8
Want 11/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYP Cornell have 12/9, would trade to any other day
I'll take Jan 3 and give you Jan 10Anyone willing to swap dates for Maricopa? I currently have Jan 3rd but need December 6th or January 10th
Have UConn 12/16, need January date. Please let me know.
Looking to trade Baylor University
I have 12/15
I would trade for 1/13
I have 12/15
I would trade for 1/13
Have USC 12/15, looking for 1/12.
Have Cornell 12/9, looking for 12/2.
Have WashU 12/9, looking for 1/20.
Thanks!
Have Cornell 12/9, looking for 12/2.
Have WashU 12/9, looking for 1/20.
Thanks!
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone interested in switching U Rochester from 1/18 to 12/14?
Last minute request: does anyone have Thomas Jefferson on 12/16 and would like to trade for my 12/14 spot? Please let me know, thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K