LucaCy

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
For anyone who got accepted to the George Washington GCATS program (for any year), how long after your interview were you accepted?

docmcstuffins3

2+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
For anyone who got accepted to the George Washington GCATS program (for any year), how long after your interview were you accepted?
I applied for this application cycle as well. Do you think you will attend if accepted?

About the Ads
May 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey! I am going to the GW GCATS/MATS this fall too! So there is a facebook group that is of people currently in the program but I made another one for people just entering the program this fall, it is called "GW GCATS/MATS Fall 2017" if you would like to join!

PreMedMe831

2+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2017
Hey! I am going to the GW GCATS/MATS this fall too! So there is a facebook group that is of people currently in the program but I made another one for people just entering the program this fall, it is called "GW GCATS/MATS Fall 2017" if you would like to join!
Hello!
I was wondering if you were able to share your stats? Also, when would you recommend to submit your application? I'm aiming for the fall of 2018, and I don't know when to apply or where to find the application. Any advice would help!

Do you guys have any input for someone interviewing soon? How did you like the program?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.