George Washington GCATS Response Time after Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LucaCy

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone who got accepted to the George Washington GCATS program (for any year), how long after your interview were you accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone who got accepted to the George Washington GCATS program (for any year), how long after your interview were you accepted?
I applied for this application cycle as well. Do you think you will attend if accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I am going to the GW GCATS/MATS this fall too! So there is a facebook group that is of people currently in the program but I made another one for people just entering the program this fall, it is called "GW GCATS/MATS Fall 2017" if you would like to join!

Hey! I am going to the GW GCATS/MATS this fall too! So there is a facebook group that is of people currently in the program but I made another one for people just entering the program this fall, it is called "GW GCATS/MATS Fall 2017" if you would like to join!
Hello!
I was wondering if you were able to share your stats? Also, when would you recommend to submit your application? I'm aiming for the fall of 2018, and I don't know when to apply or where to find the application. Any advice would help!

Do you guys have any input for someone interviewing soon? How did you like the program?