Georgetown GEMS 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I'm also interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Should we make a fb group ?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im a bit paranoid. Is our MCAT and GPA evaluated when we interview for the college of medicine ?
No they're irrelevant when you're in GEMS. They only evaluate your current performance at Georgetown from what I remember at the interview. Congrats on getting admitted.

Reactions: 1 users
No they're irrelevant when you're in GEMS. They only evaluate your current performance at Georgetown from what I remember at the interview. Congrats on getting admitted.
Thank you so much.

Anyone know about the acceptance rate into GUSOM vs other med schools from this program? Thinking of applying next year.

Anyone know about the acceptance rate into GUSOM vs other med schools from this program? Thinking of applying next year.

Someones posted the contract they're given. Its based on your grades basically.

Reactions: 1 user
How is the app cycle going guys? Did you get into Georgetown or any med school?

I am applying now to the program. I did not know about this sooner. Do any of you have any advice? Do you think I have a shot at a successful application? I am learning about this now and I see the application cycle is almost closed. If you could provide some feedback or PM me, I would really be grateful. I'm sure you all can appreciate my desperation right now. sigh.

Hey I'm waiting on hearing back from the program for this upcoming year and I was wondering how the GEMS program was for those of you who got in?