Georgetown GEMS 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know about the acceptance rate into GUSOM vs other med schools from this program? Thinking of applying next year.
 
I am applying now to the program. I did not know about this sooner. Do any of you have any advice? Do you think I have a shot at a successful application? I am learning about this now and I see the application cycle is almost closed. If you could provide some feedback or PM me, I would really be grateful. I'm sure you all can appreciate my desperation right now. sigh.
 
Hey I'm waiting on hearing back from the program for this upcoming year and I was wondering how the GEMS program was for those of you who got in?
 
Hello, it seems like some or many of you recently graduated from GUSOM after doing GEMS. Is anyone willing to answer some questions about your experience at GEMS and GUSOM? Thanks!!