This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^I second the post above. I would love to hear more about the program from someone who is finishing M1 or finishing up the GEMS year. Thank you in advance 🙂
 
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted for the 2024-2025 cohort of GEMS. Does someone mind sharing apartments in the area they recommend and also mind talking about their experience?
 
Pleasee keep in mind that also with the grading requirements, your success heavily depends on if you are liked by GEMS faculty. They have favorites and it’s obvious. They like people who kiss a** and Im being honest saying that🤷. Kissing up will get you brownie points. They have to give a recommendation for you to the medical school faculty so you want it to say good things. If you do, do this program please make sure that you really desire to matriculate into georgetown SOM. I don’t think this program is worth the stress if you don’t desire to go to this school.
May I DM you? I got accepted a few days ago have some questions. thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad