-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GlobetWWotting: Food Edition - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
If you pocket me to the end of the game again it's going to be so funnyAw man, I wish I were wolfing with True! Adoptive manator AND wolf mom is a rare position.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's the most fun part of wolfing tbh. Good thing we're both alphas!I guess all we can do now is open wolf for the rest of the game, alas 🐺🐺🐺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if you pocket me instead?If you pocket me to the end of the game again it's going to be so funny
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is no one in gaming right now except for me and Mother 😡
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I must gather the pieces of the Elden Ring and become the Elden LordWhy is no one in gaming right now except for me and Mother 😡
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Notice he didn't deny the possibility 😱What if you pocket me instead?
justafluff
Good skelegg
Why hello!Yeet fluff
Why is no one in gaming right now except for me and Mother 😡
I was traumatized by always being made fun of for being in voice chat alone. Its a scary place now!
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I missed it! I will definitely pocket you, please give me a moment to fill my pocket with good warm fluff and a few knickknacks for entertainmentNotice he didn't deny the possibility 😱
justafluff
Good skelegg
Take this game away from my tv pls, it’s all Zuri does these daysI must gather the pieces of the Elden Ring and become the Elden Lord
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm what kinds of knickknacks?I missed it! I will definitely pocket you, please give me a moment to fill my pocket with good warm fluff and a few knickknacks for entertainment
See, my problem is I have nothing pocket worthy. All my incentives are intangible, like vision correction.I missed it! I will definitely pocket you, please give me a moment to fill my pocket with good warm fluff and a few knickknacks for entertainment
Does this include knickerbockers?I missed it! I will definitely pocket you, please give me a moment to fill my pocket with good warm fluff and a few knickknacks for entertainment
😴🌜🛌Why is no one in gaming right now except for me and Mother 😡
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tempted to pop in with a super deep Elizabeth Holmes voice nowI was traumatized by always being made fun of for being in voice chat alone. Its a scary place now!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like that's pretty pocket worthySee, my problem is I have nothing pocket worthy. All my incentives are intangible, like vision correction.
His mom got us some table top pocket games for stocking stuffers this Christmas so I'd guess at least one of those.Hmmm what kinds of knickknacks?
I have awful myopia in my right eye and terrible astigmatism in both so sure!See, my problem is I have nothing pocket worthy. All my incentives are intangible, like vision correction.
now there’s a pocket i could live in right now hahaha i just got diagnosed with convergence insufficiency yesterday!See, my problem is I have nothing pocket worthy. All my incentives are intangible, like vision correction.
That is the opposite of my problems. I'm good at focusing on things, the nearer the betternow there’s a pocket i could live in right now hahaha i just got diagnosed with convergence insufficiency yesterday!![]()
I feel like that's pretty pocket worthy
Cookies vs LASIK... hmmm...
shorty pls I need my dream riddled sleepsWhy is no one in gaming right now except for me and Mother 😡
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're still not asleep, come game with us.shorty pls I need my dream riddled sleeps
justafluff
Good skelegg
Warm fluff is right here, no need to look for it in True’s pockets pls!I missed it! I will definitely pocket you, please give me a moment to fill my pocket with good warm fluff and a few knickknacks for entertainment
Is... is Elden Ring out? I've still been over here thinking it was at least a year from release.I must gather the pieces of the Elden Ring and become the Elden Lord
But it's probably better to wait until it's six years old so I can get it at a lower price, right?
justafluff
Good skelegg
It’s out, it looks cool! If you re into demon soul like games!Is... is Elden Ring out? I've still been over here thinking it was at least a year from release.
But it's probably better to wait until it's six years old so I can get it at a lower price, right?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jackbox games! You're welcome to join us!***
What game are y’all playing? Also hid my SDN app from myself in case vet school decisions came out this week while I was at work. Made me miss signing up for this game. Bummer
****
And let me know if you want to go to tot chat 🙂
***Jackbox games! You're welcome to join us!
And let me know if you want to go to tot chat 🙂
Tot chat would be much appreciated ❤️
Might join you guys next time!
***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're still not asleep, come game with us.
justafluff
Good skelegg
It IS a food edition globetwwotting after all!!Hello, delicious villagers! Can't wait to devour you!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good morning, chokers
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
This is the one game where everyone wants to devour all the delicious villagers!It IS a food edition globetwwotting after all!!
I know that I'm going to be trying to make the food that I was assigned, it looks really tasty and I'd never even heard of it before
Maybe if you mask it with a camouflage of varied treatsImportant question for the moderators: can I reveal what my food is to Stoaty via making it for her?
I'm low-key excited for this game to end so I can see everyone's foods!
Now I'm sad that it's the Internet because I can't invite people over to play near endgame with a bunch of treats based on the revealed deadies.I'm low-key excited for this game to end so I can see everyone's foods!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, not unless you make a smorgasbord so it’s impossible to know which one is you.Important question for the moderators: can I reveal what my food is to Stoaty via making it for her?
Who promised cookies during our noob game? I'm still hurt that we never got them 🥺Now I'm sad that it's the Internet because I can't invite people over to play near endgame with a bunch of treats based on the revealed deadies.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I got takeout last night because of this game 
I’m going to get take out today in honor of this game!
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Then we better get wolf hunting! Though it's going to be hard to live up to last time 😅I'm low-key excited for this game to end so I can see everyone's foods!
Speaking of which, Samac still hasn't found a wolf. I know she isn't playing, but that's no excuse. Seems pretty suspicious to me
i just realized i forgot to change my profile pic 😱 i’m about halfway through my 12 hour car ride today but as soon as i get to my laptop i’m gonna update it!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My avatar is now on-theme, sort of
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got ermine? Got snac? All setMy avatar is now on-theme, sort of
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sure is quiet around here. I guess everyone gave up after True and I were outted?
Yeah, y'all ain't even voting so no point in continuing discussion.Sure is quiet around here. I guess everyone gave up after True and I were outted?
I'm concerned you haven't already made six pages of ****posting.Sure is quiet around here. I guess everyone gave up after True and I were outted?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
But I don't have any grudges from the last game! And I'm in a good mood this weekend because I'm playing a fun game!Yeah, y'all ain't even voting so no point in continuing discussion.
I guess I can
Yeet Violet
For pure vote-reciprocation reasons