Go to the cheapest school you get into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
$8000 tuition and loving it. State schools are SWEET!

Members don't see this ad.

$8000 tuition and loving it. State schools are SWEET!

Wow, education must be even more underfunded than I thought in Michigan. Even our state school's are above 25K per year...

Members don't see this ad :)
The disparity in tution is often 20K or more when you have been accepted both oos/private and in-state. For that kind of cash, the more expensive one better be MUCH better for some reason.

The disparity in tution is often 20K or more when you have been accepted both oos/private and in-state. For that kind of cash, the more expensive one better be MUCH better for some reason.
For $80K, I want someone to take my tests for me.

This is very true...but you have to have some way to pick between two schools. For example, I may potentially be picking between two schools. Both are in my state, but one is the ridiculously cheap state school and the other is a very expensive private school. I really like the private much more than the state. And I don't mean location, it's more stuff like the state school's emphasis on research vs. clinical, class seems competitive, that type of stuff. Then what?

What schools are these?