Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I AM NOW DRUNK AND CANT DRUNKENLY PLAY
Also, it seems like being drunk would facilitate drunkenly playing. What am I missing?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of things though, did zenge actually think I thought he was a wolf with the Dina tie vote and my comment after? haha
No, but I did think if I didn’t answer correctly you would get suspicious and answering correctly seemed like a daunting task.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We need you next time she's wolfing pls, the rest of us have yet to be right

Though I'm getting closer
Hey, I've been right a few times. Although sadly that's usually at end game when she misyeets me for the win. Or shortly before I am NK'd lol.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hey, I've been right a few times. Although sadly that's usually at end game when she misyeets me for the win. Or shortly before I am NK'd lol.
Yeah I think the clarity of being there with her at endgame when she's trying to get rid of you helps :laugh: She only ever pockets me

But GGoats and Donuts I did get there right before I died, so there's hope. Maybe with our powers combined...

Oh that reminds me @Crayola227 I went after you this game specifically because in my head it was different from my normal wolf play, which lately has been going for the easier misvotes quite a bit. So I was sad when you seemed to be under the impression that I do it all the time or that I consider you an easy misvote (I don't). At some point in wolf chat I was like "Who do I want to fite?" and then later was like "Guess I'll fite cray."

Oh that reminds me @Crayola227 I went after you this game specifically because in my head it was different from my normal wolf play, which lately has been going for the easier misvotes quite a bit. So I was sad when you seemed to be under the impression that I do it all the time or that I consider you an easy misvote (I don't). At some point in wolf chat I was like "Who do I want to fite?" and then later was like "Guess I'll fite cray."
That makes sense. And this could be a case of "right wolf, Cray misremembered meta" :laugh:

And I may be in some weird category of someone easy to draw sus to, but hard to actually get misvoted. Which might explain better how I end up at end game not infrequently.

The more I think about it, it could just be the more you sus me the more I sus you for being wolf, but may actually be NAI. :laugh:

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
75FB98A7-1409-43CA-AD4B-63F737ED890D.jpeg

I just realized that maybe this should be here. This is hanging in my room at home home that I got from NYCC.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
254D837D-850E-468F-AD87-04EC4BFC5BC0.jpeg

ECCE8380-6D31-4FE0-92D6-2811E06BA4E4.jpeg
^There’s also these random images

Attachments

• 29091073-48F9-47D6-A1AA-7EDCCCCE0171.jpeg
    29091073-48F9-47D6-A1AA-7EDCCCCE0171.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Haha
  • Love
NIGHT 1

aad.png

Who sleeps at night? Students probably should but try telling you lot that. Lots of ruckus, faint shouts heard throughout the night.

---

One student was ambushed. Despite valiant effort. it was not effective.

---

Another student, a little more advanced than the first years, was on his way home from his time at Nighteye's agency. Caught by surprise, he was overpowered.

---

The next morning, the classroom of 1-A was abuzz with hushed conversations. When Mr. Aizawa walked in, the talking dimmed. Barely.

"News travels fast. I want to let you know that, yes, someone is in the hospital in grave condition."

Eliminated indefinitely is @Chaostrodon - Mirio Togata, hero name Lemillion, a village hider whose Quirk: Permeation allowed any actions to pass through him while hidden. However, if his unknowing shield was eliminated, he would also meet the same fate. One of U.A. High's Big 3, he was considered on level with the Pro Heroes.
lemillion-mirio-togata.gif

"Time to decide if you want to keep training to be heroes or not. It's not fun and games. So. What will you choose?"

14 players
Roster:

1. @Dinashadow
2. @samac
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @Crayola227
5. @TelemarketingEnigma
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @Zenge142
9. @The_Breadmann
10. @Lupin21
11. @Aprilthearab
12. @dyachei
13. @cubsrule4e
14. @SportPonies

Their Pro Hero Journey Is No More
15. @Chaostrodon - Mirio Togata/Lemillion, village hider

It is Day 2! Vote/Yeet deadline closes at 10pm Eastern, TOMORROW, Sunday, Sept. 12th.
Just got introduced to this guy. Am entertained lol

• Love