Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
BHA_school-e1509548092665.png

U.A. High School provides the best heroics training in Japan. A dream destination for some. Many apply, some are accepted on recommendations alone.

Congratulations! You have been accepted into this competitive program. Fulfill our school's motto: "Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

---

(the following is penned mostly by Mel with a few modifications of my own)

The young heroes sat for a second, absorbing the rules that were explained to them. Then, Bakugo's voice broke the silence first

"IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR ME, I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!"

bakugo-mad.gif

Many of the students were eager to prove themselves leaders, and started clamoring for votes. Some took Bakugo's lead and tried to out-shout each other. When that didn't work, they tried to out-muscle each other. They showed off some flashy, intimidating, and powerful Quirks. Flames and electricity flew left and right; bangs and crashes echoed off the walls; some sticky...purple...balls? were scattered everywhere?

Everyone recognized the son of Endeavor, No. 2 Ranked Pro Hero, on sight. A few started to chant for him, but Todoroki seemed disinterested as always. As the TOP school for heroes, many of the world's TOP heroes send their children to U.A. High School! Powerful quirks tend to favor certain bloodlines, so great things are expected from legacies.

nezu-my-academia.gif

Principal Nezu eventually called for a vote. Eyes shifted about as people scribbled names down on their ballots and turned them in. Could they really trust each other? What if they chose wrong? Is this guy the right person for the job just because he gave out some cheese?

47421d9152f317d31c448134cb02fd7f.png

I knew I'd find a way to get this picture into a write-up

Rules

1. May it be clear that any personal attacks or other toxic behavior will not be tolerated. You will not receive a warning, you will be removed from gameplay. If that is an issue, please feel free to talk to me about that.

2. There is no participation requirement but be aware that if a lack of participation becomes apparent, you will be issued a warning.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of thread or your role PM.

4. No PMs exchanged between players unless told otherwise.

5. Dead players should post in *****stars***** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts made after your death.

6. Please do not direct quote or copy/paste or screenshot anything from mod PMs. Any fake copy/pasting, quoting and screenshots are not allowed. Practice the art of paraphrasing.

7. You may edit posts but cannot delete them and please do not edit votes. Remember to unvote. Please format your votes correctly, either bolded or #########surrounded by numerous octothorpes######### and preferably to be easily found by the mod. Please use the terms "vote" or "yeet.” Think before you post.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the night write-up is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and write-up.

9. GIFS ARE WELCOME BUT SHOULD BE HIDDEN IN SPOILER TAGS. Please respect those who may be playing with limited time, on phones, or with bad connections. If you do not know how to use spoiler tags, ask.

10. MOST IMPORTANTLY, KEEP THIS FUN!!!!

Your mod team consists of kaydubs + @Melchizedek

Roster:

1. @Dinashadow
2. @samac
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @Crayola227
5. @TelemarketingEnigma
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @Zenge142
9. @The_Breadmann
10. @Lupin21
11. @Aprilthearab
12. @dyachei
13. @cubsrule4e
14. @SportPonies
15. @Chaostrodon

It is Day 1! Please elect your class representative. Vote deadline closes at 10pm Eastern, TOMORROW, Friday, Sept. 10th. (Ample time for everyone to check in).

Please do not post until a table of contents post has been saved. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Updates of tallies will be included here
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Opening Post: Intro + Rules
Day 1: Current Election Tally - p 10 @ 7:55p Fri., 9/10/21; Final Election Tally; Write-Up
Night 1: Write-Up
Day 2:
Current Vote Tally - p 26 @ 9:52p Sun., 9/12/21; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 2: Write-Up
Day 3:
Current Vote Tally - p 43 @ 9:48p Tues., 9/14/21; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 3: Write-Up
Day 4:
Current Vote Tally - p 50 @ 6:20p Wed., 9/15/21; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 4: Write-Up
Day 5: Current Vote Tally - p 60 @ 8:19p Thurs., 9/16/21; Final Tally; FINAL WRITE-UP

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
First!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning!

Elect Dina

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Elect Zenge

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If Im understanding correctly we are not voting to kill right?

Reactions: 1 user
elect Samac

Cause I’ve been mayor twice. Village won both those times.
I was not team captain Im RvB and village lost. Obviously correlation = causation. :heckyeah:

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Gotta catch up on work so I will quickly

###vote Tenya Ida###

Class rep!

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hold up... I mean

###unvote Ida###

###vote Samac###

For now