Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time posting, so sorry if I'm doing this wrong.
But I got an acceptance into CNU College of Dental Medicine for their first class ever later on this year. It is a brand new school.
Just simply asking for any general advise if it's a good idea to accept? Is there anything I should specifically be mindful about?
I applied late this cycle, so it's my only option for this year!
Any advise would be great! Thanks 🙂)
But I got an acceptance into CNU College of Dental Medicine for their first class ever later on this year. It is a brand new school.
Just simply asking for any general advise if it's a good idea to accept? Is there anything I should specifically be mindful about?
I applied late this cycle, so it's my only option for this year!
Any advise would be great! Thanks 🙂)