GPA Overwrite Biology 110 vs 111

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jakeintrouble

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My freshman year I took BIO111 (biology) and did not do well due to my immaturity. After transferring universities, I took BIO110 (Concepts of biology) which was the exact same course. The second time I got a 4.0. Would this overwrite my BIO111 GPA? It is the same course with a slightly different course designation.
 
My freshman year I took BIO111 (biology) and did not do well due to my immaturity. After transferring universities, I took BIO110 (Concepts of biology) which was the exact same course. The second time I got a 4.0. Would this overwrite my BIO111 GPA? It is the same course with a slightly different course designation.
Yes likely, as long as content and hrs is the same. Sometimes they might not approve it if it's too different but often not if the names are close.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk