GPR or AEGD for international/FTD with stipends?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


New Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2015
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'll be graduating from a foreign dental school in Central America this fall and I'm planning to do a GPR or AEGD that accepts FTDs with stipends (waived tuition with a little allowance maybe?)

I am aware that UConn had a 1yr or 2yr program but I don't know if it's still available for international students.

Also, after GPR/AEGD, can you apply for an Advanced Standing or do any specialty program like OMS or OM pathology? Are there any programs in which the tuition and clinic fees are waived?

Thank you!
(I'm not a resident nor US citizen)

Members don't see this ad.