• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Jun 27, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello,

I am a graduate student working on a research project that deals with the use of topical anesthetics in dentistry. I need practicing dentists (can be a general dentist or have specialization) to assist me complete the project by answering a few questions for me. I am not selling any product, just doing research. I promise it will not take much time (3-5 minutes) and would be of great help for me as I complete this project this summer. We have created a questionnaire online that I would be able to email to you or we could set up a time to chat on the phone if that is preferred. I appreciate any help I can get. Please message me or comment below if you would be kind enough to help.

Thank you!

Last edited:
About the Ads