GRE Scores Ordered but Not Recieved by Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princesspeaches

WSU c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have problems with Minnesota receiving their GRE scores?

I definitely 100% submitted my GRE scores (to the right places) in early September (and I have an email confirmation and a written confirmation from ETS), but I got an email from Minnesota yesterday saying they hadn't received them yet. I wrote back saying that I had sent them in, and they answered apologizing but saying they didn't have them.

Then today, I get another email:

.Yesterday you received an email noting your GRE scores as missing. It has come to our attention that some applicants have received confirmation from ETS that their GRE scores were delivered, but unfortunately we did not receive them.

GRE scores are sent electronically through secure, encrypted files from ETS to the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine (Institution code 6904). There is a possibility that a technical glitch prevented some scores from being sent from ETS to our office, despite confirmation given to applicants. We are currently working with ETS to investigate the issue.

In the meantime, the GRE deadline of October 14, 2011, has been put on hold until more information regarding this glitch is available. We will follow up with another email at a later date if we were able to retrieve your scores from ETS, or if your scores are still needed.

Thank you for your patience as we investigate this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. Questions can be directed to (612) 624-4747 or [email protected]..
I will probably resend them... and pay the fee again :( But I'm also freaking out that ETS didn't actually send my GRE scores anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else have problems with Minnesota receiving their GRE scores?

I definitely 100% submitted my GRE scores (to the right places) in early September (and I have an email confirmation and a written confirmation from ETS), but I got an email from Minnesota yesterday saying they hadn't received them yet. I wrote back saying that I had sent them in, and they answered apologizing but saying they didn't have them.

Then today, I get another email:

I will probably resend them... and pay the fee again :( But I'm also freaking out that ETS didn't actually send my GRE scores anywhere.

I just talked with someone from ETS about scores not being received by a different school. She told me that if the school had not received them, ETS would resend them free of charge.

I just talked with someone from ETS about scores not being received by a different school. She told me that if the school had not received them, ETS would resend them free of charge.

Seconded. AVC didn't receive my scores when I had them sent when I took the GRE. I called ETS, told them AVC never received them, and they resent them free of charge.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally think in the future there should be electronic gre and transcripts allowed. I took classes at four schools and it was stressful not knowing how many would actually arrive and have to reorder. About a week after everything was sent out I sent out emails to all the schools I applied to waiting to see if one didnt arrive. This year was unusual in that I only had to reorder one gre but last year I had to reorder several transcripts and gre's. I think it would make it much easier on everyone if electronic versions were allowed that way we dont have to worry about it getting lost in the mail or during filing.

If you took the revised GRE in August or September, the scores will not be available until November (unless that has changed) because they are still working out the kinks. I wrote in early September and nothing yet.

If you took the revised GRE in August or September, the scores will not be available until November (unless that has changed) because they are still working out the kinks. I wrote in early September and nothing yet.

I took it in 2008.

I'll call ETS when I get home, hopefully they can clear this up.