Guess how many people are viewing this forum right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radslooking

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
101. That's a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

so do you think this means anesthesia is getting more popullar? or just that the threads here are entertaining?

so do you think this means anesthesia is getting more popullar? or just that the threads here are entertaining?

I think it's mostly that the threads are entertaining. If you took sheer numbers, it would mean at least 50% on the entire physician forums are interested in anesthesia. Which we know isn't likely the case.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a forum in denial.

denial about what? I don't think popularity is necessarily the best barometer of value. Britney Spears sucks and she's really popular. But I think generally the popularity is a good thing.

I think it's mostly that the threads are entertaining. If you took sheer numbers, it would mean at least 50% on the entire physician forums are interested in anesthesia. Which we know isn't likely the case.

yes i agree. the other forums should be ashamed of themselves for being so lame.

denial about what? I don't think popularity is necessarily the best barometer of value. Britney Spears sucks and she's really popular. But I think generally the popularity is a good thing.

It was a reference to an outside mod's comments about how dysfunctional and insensitive and unclinical and inappropriate and obnoxious we are here in gasland:
My honest impression is that this is a forum in denial.
I was being snarky, not serious.

Everybody knows all the cool kids hang out in here.