-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GWU 2018-2019
Started by charlotter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! When did you hear from GWU?
Thanks! I interviewed 11/11 and was accepted on 12/4. Did you apply?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did apply, but a little later in the process toward the end of October.Thanks! I interviewed 11/11 and was accepted on 12/4. Did you apply?
Anyone know if GWU filled their class or if there are more interview dates? I haven't heard anything from them so I suspect a rejection may be forthcoming..
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Cool thanks! I suspect, since I haven't been invited to that, a rejection is on it's way, but TBD lol. Still helps to have an idea of what's out there.I was invited to an interview on the 10th of Feb, so at least one more date! Good Luck!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Update, partially just to try not to stress out, but I was invited to interview over the weekend and LOVED it. I hope we hear back soon, but I bet it'll be a few weeks.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Glad to hear it! I accepted my GW offer and will be attending! Best wishes to you and hopefully we will be classmates!Update, partially just to try not to stress out, but I was invited to interview over the weekend and LOVED it. I hope we hear back soon, but I bet it'll be a few weeks.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
I was there on the 10th as well. Loved the school, faculty, and student ambassadors. Now I'm obsessively checking email every 15 minutes. I have seen some people say they heard back in a few days, others say it was a couple weeks.Update, partially just to try not to stress out, but I was invited to interview over the weekend and LOVED it. I hope we hear back soon, but I bet it'll be a few weeks.
Ah good to know!! I hope we hear good news!!I was there on the 10th as well. Loved the school, faculty, and student ambassadors. Now I'm obsessively checking email every 15 minutes. I have seen some people say they heard back in a few days, others say it was a couple weeks.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Not yet! Last year they heard on Feb 27 it looks like, so hopefully we'll hear soon!!Has anyone who went to the 02/10 interview date heard back regarding the status of their application?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing the exact same thing! Getting so antsy to hear!@purrple49
Good to hear that I'm not alone! I've been checking my email quite frequently and thought we should've heard back sometime in the morning today based on past threads
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Has anyone heard back today? I haven't and the only time I've been good about not obsessively checking my phone was during my volunteering.. Lol I'm getting the feeling though it'll be later this week
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sorry to post on here as I know we're all anxiously waiting to hear back (I know my heart races every time I see a notification from this thread) but has anyone called to find out when the 2/10 interview people might hear back regarding a decision. I recently emailed but never got a response, so maybe someone else has a better idea. They said 2-3 weeks after the interview and it's nearly been 4 so not sure what the new timeline is.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
I was there on 2/10 and haven't heard anything. Meanwhile a separate school I interviewed with on the 25th sent me an email today apologizing for delays in decisions hahaha.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Lol ok great, sorry to be crazy. But yeah would love it if schools would do that in general. I wonder if weather in the NE is a factor and the big combined sections meeting in New Orleans is slowing things a bit.I was there on 2/10 and haven't heard anything. Meanwhile a separate school I interviewed with on the 25th sent me an email today apologizing for delays in decisions hahaha.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
But glad to know others haven't heard. I'll go back to baking cookies and burying my phone in a drawer lol
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Man I am starting to get stressed out about this. Interviewed on 2/10 and still nothing. Anyone else from 2/10 hear back so far?
Nothing yet either. Yesterday I got a response back from an email I sent a week ago and she said that decisions will be made through the spring, but no actual date we should know by. Such a stressful process!Man I am starting to get stressed out about this. Interviewed on 2/10 and still nothing. Anyone else from 2/10 hear back so far?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
I interviewed on 12/4 and am still waiting to hear back as well! I got the same response when I emailed them a few weeks ago about how decisions are still being made and we should hear back in the Spring. Such a long/stressful wait!
I hope you guys hear back soon! The email will come when you least expect it, so keep busy! I believe in ya'll!
Well, it makes me feel better that at least on SDN, no one has heard back from the February interview. Maybe this week..
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 11/11 and I just received an email that I am on the waitlist!Well, it makes me feel better that at least on SDN, no one has heard back from the February interview. Maybe this week..
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Maybe tomorrow we'll hear? Do we know how full the class is yet?
Sorry to be obnoxious about this but I'm so antsy!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sorry to be obnoxious about this but I'm so antsy!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
There's no way to know how full the class is. It would be nice if there was...Maybe tomorrow we'll hear? Do we know how full the class is yet?
Sorry to be obnoxious about this but I'm so antsy!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Yeah agreed. I don't suppose anyone from Feb interview has heard this week?There's no way to know how full the class is. It would be nice if there was...
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Yeah agreed. I don't suppose anyone from Feb interview has heard this week?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
That's a big old negative. Not a word. Meanwhile, either waitlisted or rejected from every other school I've applied to.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
All I know is that I went to an interview in February, and that's about it. I have seen "sometime in the spring" from a couple of posts from people who have contacted the admissions office. I have done well in restraining myself from doing that.Does anyone have any specific information on when the Feb group should hear back besides from what we know already? It's 7 weeks tomorrow and it appears as if no one has heard back yet
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Yeah that's all I've gotten too. No good news, but also no bad news yet. I would have think they would not have they would not have interviewed if there weren't spots in the class, so I hope we had an equal chance
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SCH-I545 using SDN mobile
I finally heard back from every school I applied to and have decided to stick with GWU and will definitely be attending! Waiting impatiently for that facebook group to be made!!