Halloween/Horror WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to leave for a study group, so I guess I'll check in later to see if a managed to survive somehow....
let's hope the tie doesn't mean we lose two villagers at once
 
********
Guys! You know what I just realized? Chucky was a ginger.

I retract my earlier lynch vote. The creator of Chucky mocked gingers before it was cool.

*******
 
Apologies I am currently discussing an issue with a professor... Please start sending in night PMs.

CORRECTION I DID THE VOTES WRONG.

Official Lynch Tally

4 Cyndia (FH, dwin, abs, tucker)
2 allie (hedgie, FS)
1 FH (EC)
1 devyn (lissa)
1 abney (devyn)
5 tucker (dyachei, SOV, cyndia, rojo, LIS)
1 hedgie (escalla)
1 dwin (FFM)
1 rojo (DVMD)
1 dyachei (allie)

18/19 votes cast

Tuckervet, Scooby Doo, is dead.

Night deadline is 6am CST.

Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney

Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa

Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet - Scooby Doo
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin

Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************************************************************************************
:laugh:

clearly i'm not cut-out for the life of a wolf....the lying is way too stressful!
but I support my pack and all I have left to say is
GO WOLVES!!!
******************************************************************************************************
 
Sweet!

My guess would be scooby doo might even be the wolf seer, so a double win if that's the case!

I really did buy the bride of chucky thing... well played TV...

On the positive side, I came out of today's lynch pretty sure 4 players are (currently) villagers in addition to me. All for the price of Dyachei trying to lynch me. And since she ended up leading the TV charge ... I'd say it all worked out well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one has died tonight.

Lynch!

Deadline is 6pm CST.

Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney

Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa

Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet - Scooby Doo
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin

Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
 
Last edited:
No one has died tonight.

Lynch!

Deadline is 6pm CST.

On my phone so I don't have list right now.. But it's the same as before will update post after practice.

Hmmm. Early for a conversion unless there were very few wolves.....

I'm gonna be gone a lot today.

Lynch frozenshades

No reason. Just to have something out there.
Will try to,peek on cell later.
 
Conversion? Maybe the wolves are trying to make up for our early wolf lynch. 😀

Random choice of the day is lynch allie. I should be able to be more active once my anatomy test this morning is over, though, if there's a reason to change my vote.
 
Running off to an appointment and then have a somewhat busy afternoon, but I'll check it as frequently as possible.

Ill lynch allie for now, since she's the only one who hasn't pmed me or anything in our group, but could easily be persuaded to change that vote.
 
Sorry all - I'm here just busy! Good work with Tucker, I'm guessing that was the source of devyn's paranoia (scooby snacks) so hopefully we're done with that!

Of the people who voted for Cyndia, lynch Dwin
 
😕

I think it's just a coincidence. I haven't tried to use my night action yet, it's something I can only do once. I don't want to blurt out the exact role ability, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if I tell you that I'm Dr. Frankenstein...
 
😕

I think it's just a coincidence. I haven't tried to use my night action yet, it's something I can only do once. I don't want to blurt out the exact role ability, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if I tell you that I'm Dr. Frankenstein...

It's really quite early for a tell-all....you're usually much more guarded with your role.

lynch allie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's really quite early for a tell-all....you're usually much more guarded with your role.

lynch allie.

It's quite early because I have to leave for class soon and will be gone for the deadline, plus I'd like to stop a bandwagon that's starting before it gets to be too irreversible.
 
It's really quite early for a tell-all....you're usually much more guarded with your role.

Hmm, when I was chatting to her, she did explain her silence by saying she didn't want to accidentally blab something important. Which pretty much contradicts what she just did. Even if you were just trying to stop a bandwagon, you probably could have just said the Frankenstein part to start at without hinting at the ability?

Anyways, I'm off for an early dinner and drinks with a friend, so I'll bring back my lynch Allie till something more compelling comes along.
 
Hmm, when I was chatting to her, she did explain her silence by saying she didn't want to accidentally blab something important. Which pretty much contradicts what she just did. Even if you were just trying to stop a bandwagon, you probably could have just said the Frankenstein part to start at without hinting at the ability?

No, you must have misunderstood me. I said I typically don't PM much unless someone specifically reaches out to me, because I never trust people enough to confide in them. Posting on the thread is a different story altogether, although it is true I am normally quieter on the thread as well.

I hinted at my ability because I don't have time to stick around and defend myself all day. Better to get it out in the open right away so people know that they're voting against a helpful villager.