Hard decision. Someone help me choose.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B/c MEN LOVE SEX WITH HOT WOMEN PERIOD.

It doesn't matter if they are single or married. IF a HOT woman is offering FREE SEX...especially aggressively....men will not turn it down.

Married men might not go out looking to cheat...but if a HOT woman OFFERS SEX? You better BET they will NOT turn it down.

There are ONLY 3 factors that need to be met and any men will take up on the offer:

1) The woman is hot
2) The woman is aggressively offering FREE SEX.
3) The man is SURE his wife will NOT catch him.

I've rejected a 9 who asked me out. I knew she had kids. She was hot, but there are women who look just as good who don't have kids.

Members don't see this ad.

The PROBLEM will be...if I make a move on him....he might get mad (b/c he has a girlfriend) and kick me out!

The PROBLEM will be I will be HOMELESS if that happens! :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of his girlfriend....cheeks are kinda chubby.

You don't think things through, do you? He won't have any problems with you posting pictures of him and his girlfriend on the internet. And he won't mind that you insulted his girlfriend's looks. That should work out well. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are you getting these pics? Do they know you are posting them?

I am literally lol ing right now, I truly feel sorry for these people.

I was just thinking of the same thing. Posting pix of people that are not in public domain....hmmmm

SCH, you better delete these fast, you can get into a lot of legal trouble girl. You have comedy value, so I would like to you still be around just for that.

Where are you getting these pics? Do they know you are posting them?

I am literally lol ing right now, I truly feel sorry for these people.

You don't think things through, do you? He won't have any problems with you posting pictures of him and his girlfriend on the internet. And he won't mind that you insulted his girlfriend's looks. That should work out well. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking of the same thing. Posting pix of people that are not in public domain....hmmmm

SCH, you better delete these fast, you can get into a lot of legal trouble girl. You have comedy value, so I would like to you still be around just for that.

Well, I was just answering Mustang Sally's request of posting pictures of my hot roommate.

He doesn't use this forum. Is this still a problem? :confused: I won't post it if he does use this forum of course. LOL

I've rejected a 9 who asked me out. I knew she had kids. She was hot, but there are women who look just as good who don't have kids.

LOL...

That wasn't what I said. I did NOT say men will married a HOT woman no matter what her flaws are! When did I say that?

1) You would still have sex with that chick, but you won't date her b/c she has kids. Which is exactly what I said. Men will have sex with hot women no matter what.

2) Of course there are FLAWS that can't be over looked no matter who you are. OF COURSE!

Flaws like:
1) she is a serial killer
2) she has kids
3) she is divorced
4) she is not educated
5) she has poor hygienes
6) she is dirt poor
7) she smell bad
8) she has acne
9) she has ugly teeth

And the list goes on.

So YES, men will never turn down sex with hot women PERIOD.

But men OF COURSE will turn down women with flaws and never date them. That's of course the case.

Adultery isn't against the law. At least not in New York.
Actually it is in New York.
Laws of New York said:
§ 255.17 Adultery.
A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse.
Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.
http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/menuf.cgi

So does this count as another drink? We're going to run out of alcohol before midnight at this rate.

SHC, when you and Sparda getting married?

goldblum.gif

Well, I was just answering Mustang Sally's request of posting pictures of my hot roommate.

He doesn't use this forum. Is this still a problem? :confused: I won't post it if he does use this forum of course. LOL

It's not against the rules of the forum. It's against the rules of "being a decent human being." Would you be ok with him seeing what you posted?

It's not against the rules of the forum. It's against the rules of "being a decent human being." Would you be ok with him seeing what you posted?

It's techincially not that bad. I mean it's a picture only.

Kinda like if I was to say today I was at the hospital and saw patient X with full blown AIDS etc. Yeah, that's really personal info but I didn't say WHO the patient was.

I posted the picture but I never say WHO the person was or anything that could link anything back to him.

Same with the patient scenrio. It wasn't like I listed ALL the person's private info so that anyone can go and hunt him down and use his social security number or anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a picture of his girlfriend....cheeks are kinda chubby.
Her cheeks are more than "kinda" chubby. It looks like his eyebrows are balding, and he looks like he has kind of wimpy arms. They look happy together despite these flaws, so don't break them up for something like free rent. I'm sure there are plenty of other cowboys who can show you around Texas.

I posted the picture but I never say WHO the person was or anything that could link anything back to him.
A picture is pretty identifying though. If you ever saw this person, you'd know who it was by that picture, and then have all that information that you mentioned. Similarly, if you were to give a patient's name that you saw today, no, that name doesn't mean anything to me, but if I knew them, I would have all the info you talked about.

Kinda like if I was to say today I was at the hospital and saw patient X with full blown AIDS etc. Yeah, that's really personal info but I didn't say WHO the patient was.

Same with the patient scenrio. It wasn't like I listed ALL the person's private info so that anyone can go and hunt him down and use his social security number or anything.

Stop dodging the question. Would you be fine with him seeing that you posted a picture of his girlfriend and insulted her?

What would you think if someone posted a picture of you and insulted your looks?

Stop dodging the question. Would you be fine with him seeing that you posted a picture of his girlfriend and insulted her?

What would you think if someone posted a picture of you and insulted your looks?

Okay okay...I'll remove those pictures.

But if anyone wants to look at this hot ass guy. PM me! :)

Impossible, she's too hot. That question is just beyond comprehension.

Well can't argue with that! :)

Okay okay...I'll remove those pictures.

But if anyone wants to look at this hot ass guy. PM me! :)

Don't do it for me. If you think it's not wrong, go ahead and leave them up. But when he sees them (and he will) be sure you post and tell us what happens when he kicks you out. :smuggrin:

Don't do it for me. If you think it's not wrong, go ahead and leave them up. But when he sees them (and he will) be sure you post and tells us what happens when he kicks you out. :smuggrin:

They are REMOVED!

I better removed them...it would suck to get kick out and end up living with an ugly ass guy. :(

They are REMOVED!

I better removed them...it would suck to get kick out and end up living with an ugly ass guy. :(

Do you have any empathy? How do you think he would feel if he saw what you posted? Do you think it would make him want to date you? Do you think it would make him want to leave his girlfriend? She is cute, and probably isn't mean... Do you like being mean and insulting other people because of their looks? I am really trying to understand you...

How do you think he would feel if he saw what you posted? Do you think it would make him want to date you? ..

He should be FLATTERED that I think he is hot! :laugh: I would be flattered if a guy posted a picture of me and say I was hot! Would I date him for that? Depends on how hot he is! :laugh:

He should be FLATTERED that I think he is hot! :laugh: I would be flattered if a guy posted a picture of me and say I was hot! Would I date him for that? Depends on how hot he is! :laugh:

There you go dodging the question again. You might have said he was hot, but you INSULTED HIS GIRLFRIEND. You think he'd be OK with that? Was that a nice thing to do?

Do you have any empathy? How do you think he would feel if he saw what you posted? Do you think it would make him want to date you? Do you think it would make him want to leave his girlfriend? She is cute, and probably isn't mean... Do you like being mean and insulting other people because of their looks? I am really trying to understand you...
The word sociopath comes to mind :idea:

There you go dodging the question again. You might have said he was hot, but you INSULTED HIS GIRLFRIEND. You think he'd be OK with that? Was that a nice thing to do?
It's called driving the wedge. You make him start to question her value, and propose that you are a better alternative. Start with small things and go slowly, if you go too quick you will put him on the defensive and then you become the bad guy, rather than her.

It's called driving the wedge. You make him start to question her value, and propose that you are a better alternative. Start with small things and go slowly, if you go too quick you will put him on the defensive and then you become the bad guy, rather than her.

Super slimy. :thumbdown:

I said her cheeks are kinda chubby. Chubby can be cute...sometimes... Ackj agree with it. LOL...It wasn't like I flat out called her ugly.

He is HOT. But I never said I wanted to date him. Free rent and sex for 7 months won't be bad though, but I don't want to date him. LOL....

Nah, I won't make any moves. Like I mentioned earlier if a guy is interested he would make the moves. I shouldn't ever have to do anything. Only ugly women have to make moves. :)

I know. I sometimes think "spoiled and clueless" but then shenanigans like this make me think "horrible person." And some people wonder why she's still single...

Well, I was dating an Emory Medical student...but that won't last long now that I am in Texas...:rolleyes:

SHOOT! I totally missed the photos! That is what I get for going to the gym instead of sitting on SDN all night.

LOL...

That wasn't what I said. I did NOT say men will married a HOT woman no matter what her flaws are! When did I say that?

1) You would still have sex with that chick, but you won't date her b/c she has kids. Which is exactly what I said. Men will have sex with hot women no matter what.

2) Of course there are FLAWS that can't be over looked no matter who you are. OF COURSE!

Flaws like:
2) she has kids
3) she is divorced
4) she is not educated
5) she has poor hygienes
6) she is dirt poor
7) she smell bad
8) she has acne
9) she has ugly teeth

And the list goes on.

But men OF COURSE will turn down women with flaws and never date them. That's of course the case.

If I had a random hot chick stop and ask me for sex, free sex, I would say no. Mostly because I don't want to risk the VD.

The PROBLEM will be...if I make a move on him....he might get mad (b/c he has a girlfriend) and kick me out!

The PROBLEM will be I will be HOMELESS if that happens! :rolleyes:

Just pretend to be drunk, if he doesn't fall into your poon-fly-trap you can always claim that you were drunk the following morning.:banana:

LOL...

Flaws like:
2) she has kids
3) she is divorced
4) she is not educated
5) she has poor hygienes
6) she is dirt poor
7) she smell bad
8) she has acne
9) she has ugly teeth

And the list goes on.

I disagree 100% with you with the 3 things about a married man, and I think alot of the guys here feel the same way at least the married ones(chime in if your married guys).
But how do the married women feel about your 3 rules? Is it ever ok? Btw men like some flaws. I would never sleep around on my wife even if it was a
once in a lifetime movie star!

I disagree 100% with you with the 3 things about a married man, and I think alot of the guys here feel the same way at least the married ones(chime in if your married guys).
But how do the married women feel about your 3 rules? Is it ever ok? Btw men like some flaws. I would never sleep around on my wife even if it was a
once in a lifetime movie star!

I don't worry much about my husband cheating on me.

I think SHC's "three rules" (and much of what she opines about relationships in general) are just dumb. They sound like they were written by a middle school student... but maybe I'm the one who doesn't know about relationships. After all 15 years with the same man isn't much experience or anything. :laugh:

I don't worry much about my husband cheating on me.

I think SHC's "three rules" (and much of what she opines about relationships in general) are just dumb. They sound like they were written by a middle school student... but maybe I'm the one who doesn't know about relationships. After all 15 years with the same man isn't much experience or anything. :laugh:

15 years is a long time vs 0 years and three rules lol. I need to rephrase my question, do those same 3 rules apply to women though married or not(hypothetically speaking). I guess it also depends on if you have any standards also. I know I don't worry. :D

Last edited:
15 years is a long time vs 0 years and three rules lol. I need to rephrase my question, do those same 3 rules apply to women though married or not(hypothetically speaking). I guess it also depends on if you have any standards also. I know I don't worry. :D

No, they don't apply to me. If some hot dude rang the doorbell (let's make it the UPS man, for fun!) and offered me sex... I would say no. Not interested, no thanks.

So...my day started out really crappy. Then I reread this thread, and then I spent 15 minutes laughing my ass off.

Thanks SHC.

Saw the pics before they were deleted. He's cute, definitely young looking though.

I would never sleep around on my wife even if it was a once in a lifetime movie star!
What about "the list" ? I've heard of quite a few couples having a list of folks that it would be permissible (although very unlikely) to have an affair with. Say a guy picks Kate Upton and his wife gets to pick Brad Pitt or something. How many times has it been cashed in? Probably very few, but what you said about a movie star made me think of that.

No, they don't apply to me. If some hot dude rang the doorbell (let's make it the UPS man, for fun!) and offered me sex... I would say no. Not interested, no thanks.
Oh come on, how many great looking UPS guys are there? You're basically saying "any old average blue collar Joe offers you sex" which is a much simpler thing to refuse, and something that many women have to turn down multiple times per day.

Oh come on, how many great looking UPS guys are there? You're basically saying "any old average blue collar Joe offers you sex" which is a much simpler thing to refuse, and something that many women have to turn down multiple times per day.

A lot. Plus they are fitter than the average American. Our regular driver is very good looking and in his mid 30's which is my age range and more attractive to me than some oiled up 19 year old.

My mother bought me a bunch of business professional clothes for rotations...they all look like CRAP. God I hate wearing this crap.
Oh man, me too!

I only wear BCBG and BEBE in my free time. LOL
We have something in common! :eek: